.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frndzz...
I was just changing channels and I bumped to SBB.They were showing news abt NAIDL. I was shocked to listen that"It may happen that Ammaji had chosen a third girl to whom Shaurya will marry".It was just the biggest shock.While in other news channels they are showing that Shaurya and Dia will run away.Don't knw whats gonna happen next????
Uff CV's they plan so much of twists.They make show exciting more and more each day
Edited by poojawal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaj kuch der phele he news me de raha tha
604055 thumbnail
what? third girl😔 another channel was saying that Shaurya will be shot😭 Dont know whats gonna happen on the wedding day...can u plz tell in which channel is SBB shown and what time?
Sbb is shown in aaj tak 2:30 to 3:30
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi might b ammaji knw der plans as how can she apply haldi to dia wen she so particular abt customs.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone have the link to it.
millllli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone have the link to it.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeh sab ho kya raha hai 😲??!! ya to channel wale serial banate banate pagal ho gaye hai ya fir wo log hume pagal bana dena chahte hai !! anyways post d links if u hv it .
hn_anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Friends, we all are guessing that Ammaji will hurt JanDia or Shourya or she will get Shourya killed, or something in the same lines. And we are completely justified to think that way, bacause of Ammaji's past activities. And even if she does anything like this, it really wont be a twist because it is expected of her to behave like this.
But, actually to come to think of it, the biggest twist will be if Ammaji LETS DIA AND SHOURYA GET MARRIED.
After the wedding, she may disown her or torture them both or what ever..but she should get them married!! What say??
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope Ammaji finds out after the wedding. and not before. I have feeling that Dia might run away with shaurya.