7th June Written Update!!!!!

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frndz...
I m back with today's Update...

The episode starts when Chanda comes with haldi and is about to rub it against jhanvi skin just when Dia drops glass of juice and all are shocked.Chanda says what are u doing u cant lift the glass too.now pick the pieces.Jhanvi and dia looks in each other eyes.While picking pieces Dia hurts herself and in order to relief her wound chanda takes some haldi and apply on dia's skin.Dia looks very happy and sees her reflection in juice.
Ragini is worshiping and asking god for his blessing for her's and adi's life.Adittiya is in balcony and mutters that it was ok in front of him but she is doing this drama in front of god too.Ragini applies sindur meanwhile her Saree catches fire.Adi sees it and shouts ragini and jumps frm balcony.H run toward Ragini and saves her and the sindur flies high in the sky and fells on ragini's hair.All are coming running out and Ammaji says how this happened.All tries to extinguish fire and ragini is glad to see Adi helping and caring for her.Santosh comes near Ragini and asks if all is ok.Ragini seems happy.
Karan,Dia,Jhanvi and Santosh are in car going for Gauri Puja.Santosh says it would be nice if Ragini would also come with them.Jhanvi says now its time Karan Bhaiya u also find lovely shovely kudi for u.Karan blushes.Jhanvi says it means u have hidden someone u can call her in madir and taiji will give her blessing.Santosh says ye karan my blessing are always with u r choice.Karan says now be quite or else i ll make u stop here.Dia is in deep thought.Santosh says wat r u thinking.Dia says i have never seen my mom but i knw if she would be here she cant give me so much love as u all did.after marriage i ll get everything but u all have u too losse a lot.Santosh,Jhanvi and Karan comfort her by telling this is not only u r fight but also for all the girls whol are born in the home of ppl whose thought are similar to ammaji.We have to loose many thing but what we will gain is very big.Jhanvi says now forgot abt all these are offer prashad to god.Santosh aks y.Jhanvi says because Chanda taiji has not come like a tail.If she would have come our plan of meeting Shaurya would have dropped and we have to go by doing Puja only.
Ragini is applying antiseptic to Aditiya.She thinks he is one side who talk abt rudness but he cares abt me so much that he came 2 save me ev en at the risk of his life and at other side is he who for his greed pretened to love me.Ragini says thanks to Adi and Adi says i did what a husband should do.Ragini says i knw one day u will satrt loving me.

Karan and all arrive in Temple.ll get down and proceed towards temple.Karan puts gun in his jeans.Just then Shaurya arrives and Shaurya and Karan hug each other.Dia is taking jyot when Shaurya come and put his hand over her's.They look at each other.Dia prays to god that what all she is doing is correct or not.
Episode endz...

Precap.: All are enjoying mehandi Function
Edited by poojawal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for super fast update...I too would not have updated this much fast...
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Pooja, for the Super fast update... Thank God the Haldi did apply do dia. Jhanvi will also finf her Mr Right soon. And so will Karan find his life partner soon.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for quick update n what u ppl think is shaurya also like his father or wil support dia??
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Pooja 😊

It's good that Dia got to apply the haldi first.
And I also want to see a lovely-shovely girl for Karan bhaiya!
Welcome all
Don't u all think now CV's are planning to bring Karan Bhaiya's miss prefect
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pooja:
i didnt comment last nyt, but ur WU was really super fast yar, & ya hope dat karan gets his "soni kudi" very soon 😳!! we wud luv to c sum1 entering karan's lyf as well !!
@ polly
array no problem yaar
really karan ke leye lovely shovelt kudi jald aa jani chaiye then 2 romantic stories awww so mice:))
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tamanna, Pooja and Puloma i agree with all of you Karan bro's miss perfect should enter.