.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frndz...
Today's Episode starts with yesterday's one when dia brings tray full of kheer and Chanda whispers that Dia too have kept fast.Ammaji says Dia whats the reasone for being hungry.Sit have and eat the Kheer.Dia come forward and sits.Ammaji give the bowl of Kheer to Dia and tell her to eat it.All are tensed.Dia looks worried and lifts the spoon.Santosh thinks to herself that Dia has kept fast for the first time so please make her fast successful.Just them Shaurya enters and take blessing from everyone.Shaurya and Dia have eye connection for little time.Dia looks happy and eat the kheer while seeing Shaurya face..Shaurya says he bought churni for his future wife and says hope u like it ammaji.Ammaji says this is shagun whats the matter of liking it or not this matter with how much love it have been brought.Dia is very happy and Santosh says that God u make me believe that u exist.Shaurya come near Jhanvi.Jhanvi says that Shaurua ji ur pati vartha kanya(something of this kind) has broken her fast so in joy of this sweeten my mouth too.Jhanvi ask Chanda if she can break her fast now.Ammaji says whats the matter of asking now u all break u r fast.Jhavi brings thali of arti and every one makes their wife eat her except Jogi.He does it after ammaji told him to do so.Ammaji,Jogi,Avatar are sitting.She says she wishes that the first card of wedding should be sent to BP's home so that BP and his sis could also come.Avatar says that in function we invite our relatives and u r inviting him.Ammaji says that outside this home my biggest relationship is with Bp of anger nd this is best time to take revenge.All ppl are busy doing preparation(i think of wedding).And Santosh is doing pooja.Some function is going on inside.Ragini comes to Aditya and asks how is the Saree looking on her.She has asked Santosh and then wore the Saree of his favorite color but Aditiya says that now his choice has changed.

Back to function all are enjoying and one of the lady comes and talks to Ammaji.A car arrives to KN.And says that he is from Singh's home and he had bought haldi.Santosh receives it and says Ammaji that Haldi has been bought by rlatives.Chanda says she will do it u call Jhanvi.Ammaji also agrees to this.Santosh looks tensed.Chanda is in Kitchen mixing Haldi.Santosh arrives to Avatar's room and says Shaurya has sent haldi for Dia what if she use it for Jhanvi.Avatar tells he will do something.Avtar pretends to have some problem.Just them Santosh arrives in kitchen and says what are doing here Chanda Ragini would be about to come down with Jhanvi.Give this to me.Chanda says no i was just coming but he(Avatar) dont knw where has lost the keys and wants me to find it.

Dia is servng juice to everyone while Jhanvi arrives.Santomes comes and sits beside Jhanvi and says there is one problem.Dia listens everything.And all three are sad.Chanda comes in with haldi.Chanda takes some haldi and is about to rub it against Jhanvi's Cheeks.Dia,Jhanvi and santosh looks very tensed.Episode ends..

PRECAP:Ragini is worshiping and Aditya is standing in Balcony.Ragini bens to take some stuff for worship meanwhile her saree catches fire but she didnt noticed and was going to apply sindur.Aditya notices it and Shouts Ragini and jumps from the Balcony in order to save her
Edited by poojawal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my god pooja, such a super fast update👏 !! didnt expect it to b so fast⭐️..so d precap indicates d begining of normal relations between Aditya & Ragini !!😉
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update Pooja! 😊

I'm glad that Dia was able to complete her fast!
The precap seems to be the beginning of a more positive Aditya-Ragini relationship..
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh thnx for super and super fast update...
Welcome all and thanks a ton for admiring my work👍🏼
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
show dekhte waqt hi likh rahi thi kya??
haan jab break hota tha tab likte the
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kya Jhanvi ko haaldi lagi gi. Thanks pooja for the super fast update.