!!~Happy Birthday Nikki~!!

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

As the title clearly tells, it is a birthday thread.
And me, I am pretty infamous for making birthday threads in advance.
But see, since my lappy sucks and i couldn't put it to another hour... here I am.
And now without much bak-bak...😆
Lemme come straight to the point.😉

On June 7... the sky was pretty sad. It had lost a star.
But the mother Earth was rejoicing... because that pretty star had landed up right in her lap.
And you know what dazzling star that was...???

It was our own very dear mjht_1 aka Nikky!

Happy Birthday Nikky...

So...
what are we waitng for????

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Celebs with Birthdays on June 7...

Adrienne Frantz
Amrita Rao🥳
Bill Hader
Chris Richard
Doug Mathis
Ekta Kapoor🤣
James Ivory
Mahesh Bhupati😉
Prince Nelson
Sarah Stephens

Birthday Girl's Stars...

Geminis born June 7 have the desire to make their presence felt in the world. They are curious and vibrant, with an ability to keep their level of enthusiasm high no matter what. They have a deservedly high opinion of themselves and will go to great lengths to make themselves seen and heard.

Gemini Information
for June 7
You should embrace:Affection, spiritual escape, wondrous memories

You should avoid: Greed, enviousness, dishonor
Friends and Lovers

Because June 7 natives are constantly surrounded by people attracted to their winning personalities, they choose their close friends with great care, usually ones with honest motives. In love and romance, they enjoy being in demand and may delay marriage.

Children and Family

June 7 people are accustomed to being the pampered ones in the family. Their charm and sweetness usually guarantee this favored status. People born on this date have a real talent for getting along with children -- their own and those of other family members and friends. They stress to their own children the importance of learning to be independent.

Health

June 7 natives have an undisciplined attitude about health and nutritional concerns. They tend toward extremes and excesses. When they diet, they often follow fad regimens or radical eating plans that can do them more harm than good.

Career and Finances

These individuals do best in careers that allow them to make use of their winning personality. They make excellent sales representatives, Realtors, and front-office personnel. Although not particularly good at moneymanagement, they have amazing luck with money.

Dreams and Goals

Most June 7 individuals need to express the deeply spiritual aspects of their personality and may opt for periods of worldly abstinence. Although this may seem extreme to family and friends, June 7 people understand the importance of non materialistic goals.
Edited by radt - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
My gifts...
Really hope you like them...
May not be very beautiful...
But made them with a lottt of love...🤗

http://i.imgur.com/sJFwd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IZA5J.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OpXkt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jeAeU.jpg

Don't laugh ok!
Put a lot of love!😆

Edited by radt - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday nikita🤗
res!!

edited!!
mm.. i'm not very good at this🤔, but still I hope you like it😳

Happy Birthday once again🤗

~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday!! Nikki. Many Many Happy returns of the Day.
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

happy birthday !!!! nikki
hope you have an amazing dayy
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
and get all you've wanted, feeling lucky eh? well i feel lucky to have a friend like you
soo feel the love im sending your way and enjoy your day ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy B'day Nikki🤗🤗
🥳 🥳
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG guyz...thanks so much radha for making such a beautiful thread
i love it...i also love all the presents that you made for me so sweet...
and trust me yaar they are fabalous i will use them on my bday

and everyone else thank u for wishing me...u guys are the bestest friends any1 can ever have
i will reply to everyone individually.

love u all ...

btw radha thanx for making such a wonderful thread for me in advance
Edited by mjht_one - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wish u many many happy returns of d day.
Hold nine roses in ur hand n stand infront of mirror. U will c worlds 10 beautiful things.
HaPpy BIrThDaY.ENJOY UR DAY!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: radt

Celebs with Birthdays on June 7...

Adrienne Frantz
Amrita Rao🥳u sure about amrita...i thought her bday was on 17th
Bill Hader
Chris Richard
Doug Mathis
Ekta Kapoor🤣Rofl...wow i share my bday with her...LOL
James Ivory
Mahesh Bhupati😉
Prince Nelson
Sarah Stephens
By the way you forgot meghan Jadhav's bday is on the same day😉😆

Geminis born June 7 have the desire to make their presence felt in the world. They are curious and vibrant, with an ability to keep their level of enthusiasm high no matter what. They have a deservedly high opinion of themselves and will go to great lengths to make themselves seen and heard. Wow...i guess i am a very curious person

Gemini Information
for June 7
You should embrace:Affection, spiritual escape, wondrous memories

You should avoid: Greed, enviousness, dishonor
Friends and Lovers

Because June 7 natives are constantly surrounded by people attracted to their winning personalities, they choose their close friends with great care, usually ones with honest motives. In love and romance, they enjoy being in demand and may delay marriage.
i do choose my close friends with care...thats y i have chosen you😆...love u

Children and Family

June 7 people are accustomed to being the pampered ones in the family. Their charm and sweetness usually guarantee this favored status. People born on this date have a real talent for getting along with children -- their own and those of other family members and friends. They stress to their own children the importance of learning to be independent.
I am like the baby of my house i am the youngest in my generation i my house thats why i am loved by everyone in my family and they sometimes to treat me like a baby... and i love kids and get along with them quite well...
Woah! this tuff about people born on 7 june is actually true!😲😆

Career and Finances

These individuals do best in careers that allow them to make use of their winning personality. They make excellent sales representatives, Realtors, and front-office personnel. Although not particularly good at moneymanagement, they have amazing luck with money.
I will agree with this... i am not so good at managing money... i can never save up money

Dreams and Goals

Most June 7 individuals need to express the deeply spiritual aspects of their personality and may opt for periods of worldly abstinence. Although this may seem extreme to family and friends, June 7 people understand the importance of non materialistic goals.

thanx radha for all this lovely thread:)
in bold