3rd JUNE 2011 - Written Update

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone! Here's the written update for 3rd June!

Shaurya's Bedroom

Someone walks into Shaurya's bedroom at night. It's BP. He sits on the bed and watches Shaurya sleep. In his mind he asks Shaurya to forgive for not being able to hug him on his birthday, but he didn't want his past to get connected with his son. He leaves. Shaurya is still sleeping.

Dia-Jhanvi

Jhanvi is trying to convince Dia not to keep the fast since Ammaji may find out. Dia says I know it won't be easy but love is very strong and it can make impossible things become possible. Dia says that if her love is true then she will be able to complete her fast. Jhanvi agrees. Then Jhanvi shows Dia her stock of food that she has kept for the next day so that she can secretly eat.

Aditya-Ragini

Ragini tells Aditya that she is fasting for him. She asks him to try to come home early because she has to see his face to break her fast. Aditya tells Ragini that he was planning on coming home early today but now he thinks he's going to go watch a late night movie. He'll be home by 4 or 5 in the morning. Aditya leaves and Ragini looks hurt. She thinks to herself that no matter how late Aditya comes I will only break my fast once he comes.

The Fast

All the ladies are sitting around the Pandit-ji and listening to him talk about the fast. Dia comes and stands in the doorway to listen too. Chanda sees Dia and rudely asks her to go get milk for Ammaji. Jhanvi and Santosh feel bad because they know Dia wanted to listen to the Pandit-ji since she's keeping the fast.

Karan gives Dia a bluetooth. She puts it in her ear and she can hear the Pundit-ji. Santosh has her phone out, so this way Dia can hear everything over Karan's bluetooth.

Once the Pandit-ji is finished, the ladies get up to tie a thread around a plant. Jhanvi has to do this too. As Jhanvi is getting up, she pretends to sprain her ankle. Santosh calls Dia over to help her sister. Dia helps Jhanvi walk around the plant and it's actually Dia who is tying the thread. Chanda notices this and looks confused and suspicious.

Chanda is in the kitchen making kheer. Dia comes in to get something. Chanda asks her to taste the kheer and tell her if it's good. When Chanda is not looking, Dia pretends to taste the kheer. She says the kheer is good and sweet. Chanda wonders how can Dia say it's sweet when she didn't even add the sugar in it yet. Chanda is now certain that Dia is fasting and says that she will make sure that Dia is unable to complete her fast.

Ammaji is on the phone with Aditya telling him to leave his work and come home as soon as possible since Ragini has to break her fast. Jhanvi asks Ammaji how she will break her fast. Ammaji tells her that she has already invited Shaurya and that he should be here soon. Chanda asks Dia to bring kheer for everyone. Ammaji tells Santosh and Chanda to break their fast. They both start doing aarti of their husbands (Joginder looks completely un-interested). Aditya also arrives. Dia comes with the kheer. As Chanda is taking blessings of Ammaji, she whispers to Ammaji that Dia is also fasting. Ammaji looks at Dia.

Precap:

Ammaji gives a bowl of kheer to Dia and tells her to eat. Jhanvi, Santosh, Avtar and Karan look worried while Chanda is smiling.
Edited by tamanna_20 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tamanna, for the super update. Dia will not break her fast and yes shaurya will come. Can't wait for monday.
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thnx for a super update...I think Jhanvi should break her fast somehow, because sometimes following the principles may land up in troubles too...if Jhanvi too end up fasting for Shaurya and seeing Shaurya face if she break her fast(through her intentions are positive), she may end up too making Shaurya life partner...

pinkwine thumbnail
How chanda can do like this?????? reading todays episode I was remembering about past...when dia's mamma was the only one to help chanda keeping fast...how she can be so selfish???? I hope someone should remind her hat...how she used to keep fast secretly and Sia used to help her...what she has got today is only for Sia...She would never even had her beloved son if Sia was not their...😡😡...her husband seems to uninterested about her now a days...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU dear, i hope shaurya cums in tym & dis successfully completes her brath 4 him !!
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope shaurya steps as Dia is about to eat the kheer. Thanks once gain yaar. I want chanda's plan to fail.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chanda is one ugly hag and so is Adithiya's now so called seedi sadi wife whom he considers non -existence just like chanda's husband. what kind of no and low life women are they .