Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today's WU:

Dia & Janvi entered der room wid d shopping bags, dey r very happy at d successful execution of der plan. Janvi tells Dia dat she's now used to 4geting evry1 on getting Shaurya to d extent dat she ignored all d fon calls she made. She tells Dia ,"Dia tu to gayi !" .den she asks Dia how does it feel being in luv. Dia says dat she cant explain, as it's only felt by d person who's in luv, but she can only say dat being in luv is d luvliest thing in d world. Just den Shaurya calls Dia, Janvi says we r talking abt luv & d luver himself called , Dia receives d call & Shaurya addresses her as Mrs.Shaurya Singh. A romantic enviorment follows in wich d couple chats over d fon & d song "Main Bhi Hu" plays in d bg.

Scene: d next morning.Dia sees Ammaji , Joginder & Gajendar going out in d car. She feels relieved. Santosh & Karan is in der room, she is extremely tensed , seeing her condition, Janvi comments dat she's luking lyk a jaundice patient. She keeps on telling dat she 's suspicious abt d success of dis plan, but Janvi assures her. Just den, Avtar rushes in saying dat Ammaji has gone, Janvi laughs at his condition & tells him to wipe off his sweat, he 's more nervous dan Santosh & says dat he cant act, specially in front of Ammaji. He asks Dia " wat's d way to act?" . Dia laughs & says dat he has to behave as if everything going on isn't acting but real. Avtar says dat dey don't hv much tym to rehearse so dis is going to b der 1st & last rehersal . den dey all go out.

In d corridor, Janvi explains her plans. According to her plan, on d wedding day, as Janvi will cum out of her room & move thru d corridor, Aditya & Rajveer wud b in d front while Karan & Avtar at d behind holding d veil over her head. As soon as dey reaches d corner to take a turn, Karan & Avtar wud drop d veil, Janvi wud move in d room & Dia will take her place in d dress of a bride. Santosh asks wat will happen if Aditya & Rajveer luks back, Janvi tells her to keep a photographer ready who will take snaps of Aditya & Rajveer ryt at dat moment & so dey wont luk back. She tells Dia to maintain perfect timing & finally suggests every1 to go 4 d final rehersal.

(I changed d channel during d ad break & wen I came back, d show has already started so if I missed out anything, den sum1 plz add it) . Chanda, Santosh, Ragini & Dia is in kitchen, Ragini wants to learn cooking, d ladies say dat dey r cooking aloo matar, & agrees to teaches her. Santosh tells her to cook wid luv & den all her food wud taste gr8. She den talks abt sum brath next day in which married women fast throughout d whole day & pray to god 4 d long lyf of der husbands & break d fast in d evening. Ragini says dat she 'll keep d brath. Jst den Janvi cums in , she asks abt d brath & Chanda tells her to keep d brath 4 her wud b husband as many ppl hv casted evil glances on der relation. Janvi is frustrated thinking dat now she'll hv to starve d whole day for d sake of a fake luv story. Dia on d other hand decides to keep d brath 4 Shaurya.

Scene: at night. Shaurya is sleeping in his room, a car stops at d door of his house, a person cums out, sees d guard sleeping on duty. He enters d house, goes in thru d hall & den enters Shaurya's room. But his identity isn't revealed. Epi ends.

Precap: Chanda prepares kheer & asks Dia to taste it. Dia is keeping brath & lies to her dat d kheer is quite gud & sweet. She goes away & Chanda wonders how cum Dia tell d kheer is sweet wen she didn't mix d sugar yet. She suspects dat she might b keeping d brath & decides to break her fast in any way possible.

Edited by polly_03 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i really wanted to knw who the person was!!!
thanks for the update dear
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for very nice WU...but in between you missed very very important scene, Ammaji will see Shaurya FAKE DAD, and she will get some doubt on him, she will tell Rajveer to keep an eye on Shaurya fake on his movements, Rajveer thinks himself that there is something wrong in Shaurya dad and if I'm able to reach the truth then Jhanvi will be finished. I think this would be the CRACKING POINT whre the truth would be out. I think Rajveer will come to know some sort of the truth regarding Shaurya.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super update... Chanda is for sure suspicious. she's probably going to try to create some trouble for Dia now. Plus now Amma ji is suspicious of Shaurya's fake father too.. Amma ji has seen Shaurya's fake father.
mansid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

Thnx for very nice WU...but in between you missed very very important scene, Ammaji will see Shaurya FAKE DAD, and she will get some doubt on him, she will tell Rajveer to keep an eye on Shaurya fake on his movements, Rajveer thinks himself that there is something wrong in Shaurya dad and if I'm able to reach the truth then Jhanvi will be finished. I think this would be the CRACKING POINT whre the truth would be out. I think Rajveer will come to know some sort of the truth regarding Shaurya.

ok, so dis is d part i missed !! gosh if d truth gets out, tab to sabki waat lag jayegi !! fir to ye shaadi gayi bhad me, avtar, santosh v nahi chodenge ViDia ko !!
😆