ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I thnk Shaurya will marry jhanvi in NAIDL becoz soon Bhanu's reality may disclosed infront of Jhanvi-Diya ...or Ammaji may knew Shaurya is Bhanu's son..and amy script a new game plan with diya-jhanvi-bhanu-shaurya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
No,I dont think so.Jahnvi will nvr marry his sister's lover.She will definitely find a way for Dia-Shaurya getting married in front of ammaji.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jinia018

No,I dont think so.Jahnvi will nvr marry his sister's lover.She will definitely find a way for Dia-Shaurya getting married in front of ammaji.

i totally agree with u
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i also agree with u
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i totally agree with u
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw the show for about a year, though I don't watch it regularly now, but this soap is a little predictable; if you see for some moths, you can actually guess how the track will go; personally I too feel that Jhanvi and Shaurya will get married
I know that Jhanvi will never marry her sister's love, but considering that her love interest has not been introduced yet, any thing is possible.
I maybe wrong though๐Ÿ˜‰ In fact, I WISH I'm wrong๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
i hope dia-sharya get married, she's suffered enough and losing her love like tht is wrong, even her parents went through all this drama but they ended up together. Jhanvi needs a more macho type of a guy who's more par with her, u know ragini's bf she saw him once what if he tries to get with her but ragini can't say anything coz she's worried about her marriage tht be an interesting storyline. Dia and shuarya have enough problems with their families being sworn enemies then to add separation due to the wrong bride jhanvi would never marry him no matter what she always ends up helping dia.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I saw the show for about a year, though I don't watch it regularly now, but this soap is a little predictable; if you see for some moths, you can actually guess how the track will go; personally I too feel that Jhanvi and Shaurya will get married

I know that Jhanvi will never marry her sister's love, but considering that her love interest has not been introduced yet, any thing is possible.
I maybe wrong though๐Ÿ˜‰ In fact, I WISH I'm wrong๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ya u r ryt laado, it's possible dat d show now goes in d usual "daily soap drama" way , although Colors is known 4 being different wid it's content, so i really wish dat viewr's r proved wrong dis tym!!
๐Ÿ˜‰
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish that LAADO should not go in UTTARAN way...