NAIDL FUTURE TRACK QUESTIONS AND DISCUSSION

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,
After seeing recent episodes and twists, in future what all episodes and tracks we can see and there are few questions I have
  • After Shaurya truth will Dia or Jhanvi misunderstand Shaura as Dia might think that Shaurya faked love with her only to take revenge on family.
  • Who will be the first to come to know about Shaurya real truth??? Mostly I think Ammaji will be first to come to know about Shaurya but I think she will end up bashing Jhanvi as of know she is under impression of Jhanvi-Shaurya relation.
  • Future there is surely going to be a toughest phase for ViDia, in that phase will their relation go stronger and stronger????Who will be supporting ViDia, I see only Karan as of now supporting ViDia after Shaurya truth.
  • What about our great Adithya???Will he be Ammaji loyalist or ViDia supporter? Mostly Ammaji loyalist and because of his loyalty towards Ammaji made him break his marriage to Tanisha.
  • What about Ragini???Till now she is close to Santosh, will she continue good relation to Santosh and support ViDia or turn to Chanda loyalist??????Her character is only mystery for me in this serial.
  • Coming to our beloved Chanda, are there are any chances of Chanda turning into positive in future?????Or is she eyeing Ammaji position i.e next Ammaji.
  • Coming to Shaurya, will he go against to his family for Dia??That is the question where we must see on screen.
  • I think in future episodes Ragini should shown as pregnant, and after much pamper and taking care it will be revealed she has given birth to baby girl which in turn angers Ammaji. Will Adithya or Ragini or Gajender will aceept Ammaji to kill baby or all of these 3 turn against to Ammaji??????

This is future track discussion, lets all discuss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
  • After Shaurya truth will Dia or Jhanvi misunderstand Shaura as Dia might think that Shaurya faked love with her only to take revenge on family.
No, but Ammaji might think lyk dat.
  • Who will be the first to come to know about Shaurya real truth??? Mostly I think Ammaji will be first to come to know about Shaurya but I think she will end up bashing Jhanvi as of know she is under impression of Jhanvi-Shaurya relation.
Karan, coz he's been spying on BP & also he knows abt all d fake plans regading dis wedding so it's most lykly dat he discovers d truth 1st.
  • Future there is surely going to be a toughest phase for ViDia, in that phase will their relation go stronger and stronger????Who will be supporting ViDia, I see only Karan as of now supporting ViDia after Shaurya truth.
Ya , of course dey will b 2gethr since dey r in d same league..& i dont c any1 supporting ViDia aftr d truth is out.
  • What about our great Adithya???Will he be Ammaji loyalist or ViDia supporter? Mostly Ammaji loyalist and because of his loyalty towards Ammaji made him break his marriage to Tanisha.
Ammaji loyalist.
  • What about Ragini???Till now she is close to Santosh, will she continue good relation to Santosh and support ViDia or turn to Chanda loyalist??????Her character is only mystery for me in this serial.
She wont b Chanda loyalist but she wont support ViDia either, for obvious reasons.
  • Coming to our beloved Chanda, are there are any chances of Chanda turning into positive in future?????Or is she eyeing Ammaji position i.e next Ammaji.
D less said abt her, d bettr. she wont get back her senses until she gets a huge shock 4m her beloved son.
  • Coming to Shaurya, will he go against to his family for Dia??That is the question where we must see on screen.
A miilion dollar qstn. it's not dat easy to go against one's family. Ieave dat 4 d creatives to solve.
  • I think in future episodes Ragini should shown as pregnant, and after much pamper and taking care it will be revealed she has given birth to baby girl which in turn angers Ammaji. Will Adithya or Ragini or Gajender will aceept Ammaji to kill baby or all of these 3 turn against to Ammaji??????
Of course, not only Ragini but Karan & Rajveer's wives wud also gv birth to girls but dis tym d scenario wud b diffrent as d educated new generation wud refuse to carry out Ammaji's orders & she wud den hv 3 Raghav's & 5 Sia's to face!!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with polly's answers and i too think no one else accept Karan would support ViDia
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great questions for discussion! 👍🏼
No, I don't think Dia or Jhanvi will misunderstand Shaurya. I think they will understand that like themselves Shaurya did not know of the past "dushmani" of the families.
I think Karan will be the first one to find out Shaurya is BP's son since he is spying on BP. If that happens, it will interesting to see what Karan will do knowing his sister loves the son of Ammaji biggest enemy.
I think ViDia's relation will get stronger. I also see only Karan supporting them after Shaurya's truth is out.
Ammaji's loyalist.
I think Ragini will not really support anyone. She will not take sides. I think she's going to just stand on the side and watch the drama.
I don't see any hope anymore for Chanda turning positive. Her good-for-nothing son is back from jail and she still won't stop creating trouble for Dia!! And she is not smart enough to be the next Ammaji. I think she is going to remain as Ammaji's side-kick.
No idea!! I'm just hoping that his father doesn't influence him into turning negative!
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

No, but Ammaji might think lyk dat.
Karan, coz he's been spying on BP & also he knows abt all d fake plans regading dis wedding so it's most lykly dat he discovers d truth 1st.
Ya , of course dey will b 2gethr since dey r in d same league..& i dont c any1 supporting ViDia aftr d truth is out.
Ammaji loyalist.
She wont b Chanda loyalist but she wont support ViDia either, for obvious reasons.
D less said abt her, d bettr. she wont get back her senses until she gets a huge shock 4m her beloved son.
A miilion dollar qstn. it's not dat easy to go against one's family. Ieave dat 4 d creatives to solve.
Of course, not only Ragini but Karan & Rajveer's wives wud also gv birth to girls but dis tym d scenario wud b diffrent as d educated new generation wud refuse to carry out Ammaji's orders & she wud den hv 3 Raghav's & 5 Sia's to face!!

I agree with most of your posts, I think Karan will help some sort of the way ViDia especially he promised Dia that he will be her strength for her happiness, I think though he have grudge on BP, but I think he will help on uniting Shaurya-Dia.
phaneeswar thumbnail
@Tammana
I agree with your all posts except that Chanda part, I think she will receive biggest shock in her life in form of Rajveer and that is the point where her senses will be back. I think Santosh should give her some(atleast 20) tight left and right to her and make her remember how Sia helped her a lot in Veerpur, or if she claims that Veerpur is past only Rajveer can change her i.e she must receive a biggest shock in form of Rajveer.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ phaneeswar:
but how cud karan help his sister in marrying shaurya wen he's d family enemy's son?? i mean he's a brother, den how cud he do dis wen he knows dat he wud b putting his dear sister into hostile conditions at her in-laws by dis marriage??
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ phaneeswar:
but how cud karan help his sister in marrying shaurya wen he's d family enemy's son?? i mean he's a brother, den how cud he do dis wen he knows dat he wud b putting his dear sister into hostile conditions at her in-laws by dis marriage??

Good question...but what I'm trying to tell his if Shaurya assures Dia security from his family and Dia too being confident on Shaurya true love that time Karan will support her...but the thing is whether Shaurya will sacrifice his family for his love???and vive-versa with Dia because she is loving that guy whose father is responsible for her father's death...if her father is alive then she would have not faced any sufferings from Ammaji at all...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
exactly dear, dats d qstn i also want to raise, & regarding Shaurya, in reality every guy promises his wife's security at her in-laws & vows to stand by her & safeguard her under all circumstances during marriage, but dey 4get it soon aftr, palat jate hai sab ke sab..saari promises bhaad me chale jate hai tab, dats y i dont hv much faith on Shaurya in dis matter.