1st JUNE 2011 - Written Update

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! Here's the update for today!

In the club

Shaurya is on the phone with his dad. He asks BP what was so important that you couldn't come today? Plus I wanted you to meet someone today. BP says that even I wanted to meet you but my deal was very important. He also says that my son's choice is my choice.

At the shop

Jhanvi is restlessly calling Dia. Dia is not picking up. Jhanvi says to herself: Their love story is definitely going to get me killed.

In the club

BP wishes Shaurya Happy Birthday again, tells him to have fun and hangs up.
Shaurya tells Dia that I didn't even say anything and my dad understood that I wanted to introduce him to his future daughter-in-law. He says that his dad has given us his blessings.

Dia's phone rings, it's Jhanvi. Jhanvi tells Dia to get back as fast as possible otherwise Chanda Tayiji will find out.

Just then Chanda comes in front of Jhanvi. She asks Jhanvi: Who are you telling to hurry up? Jhanvi makes an excuse about telling her friend in America to hurry back in time to attend the wedding. Chanda then wonders why Dia is taking so long. She goes towards the trial room to bring Dia out. Just then Santosh interrupts and takes Chanda with her to help her and Ragini decide what to buy.

In the club

Dia is feeding Shaurya cake. Shaurya says this is his most beautiful birthday. He asks Dia to stay longer. Dia says that even she wants to spend more time with him, but she can't. Shaurya understands and offers to drop her. Dia refuses because they can't be seen together. Dia gets up to leave but then stops. She sits back down and says I forgot to give you your birthday gift. Shaurya is looking sideways when Dia kisses him on the cheek and leaves. Shaurya is left holding his cheek totally shocked. (cute scene!)

In the shop

Santosh-Ragini-Chanda are still shopping. Ragini thinks to herself that Santosh Tayiji is giving too much importance to Chanda Tayiji today, something is definitely happening.

In the club

Dia is leaving when she bumps into Karan. Karan asks her why she is there. Dia says it's Shaurya's birthday so I came to wish him with Santosh Tayiji and Jhanvi's help. Karan says that he came for some work. Dia asks that if your work is done can you drop me to the shopping mall. Karan says of coarse. While leaving Karan wonders where BP disappeared to. He thinks that maybe BP was at the same club as Shaurya-Dia to keep an eye on them so that he can use them as a target? Karan thinks that something is fishy.

In the shop

Yashpal says to hurry up because Ammaji called and told them to be home in half an hour. Santosh and Jhanvi are getting really tensed. Jhanvi asks Santosh for a safety pin. She uses the safety pin to rip the sari she was holding (it was the sari that Chanda had selected for herself).

Karan-Dia arrive in front of the mall. Dia hugs Karan and runs into the mall.

Chanda is asking for the bill. Jhanvi brings Chanda's attention to the ripped sari (the one Jhanvi had ripped with the safety pin). Chanda begins to create a scene. Ammaji calls Chanda and asks why it's taking so long. Chanda blames it on Dia and complains that Dia is still in the trial room. Ammaji says to give the phone to Dia. Chanda goes towards trial room. Jhanvi and Santosh are worried. But Dia is already in the trial room when Chanda gets there. Dia says hello and Ammaji cuts the phone. (I guess Ammaji was just checking that Dia was really there).

At home

Joginder is telling Ammaji not to worry and that they will be here soon. The ladies come home. Ammaji scolds them for being so late. Santosh tries to explain. Ammaji says that now that shopping is done no one will step out of the house until the wedding.

BP

Someone is showing BP pictures of Ammaji's family. He describes Aditya as Gajinder's son who takes care of all the business. He describes Karan as the biggest strength of the house who takes care of all the illegal jobs. He describes Yashpal as a loyal man. He shows Dia's pic and says she's Raghav's daughter. Finally the guy shows Shaurya's pic saying that this is the future son-in-law of the family. But by then BP has his back turned to the projector. He says that he doesn't want to see the son-in-law's picture. He just wants to see his dead body on the day of the wedding.

Precap:

Shaurya is sleeping in his bed. Someone walks through his house and into his bedroom. The person has a gun.
Edited by tamanna_20 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tamanna for the great update... I really hope BP doesn't use Shaurya - Dia as his target. Guys i don't think Shaurya will die what say? for one minute i thought Ammaji must have found out where Dia, was but she didn't thank god.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
really today's epi is a must to watch dont knw hwat will happen to shaurya.
he must not be killed
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
of course not !! how cud Shaurya get killed lyk dis ?? dis is just a twist in d story, der's lot more to hapen now in d story, so dont even think lyk dis. but kuch bhi bolo, d best scenes of dis epi was Dia kissing Shaurya 😳( even i was shocked !!) & d way she enterd into d shop widout Yashpal noticing her.⭐️
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yep Dia kissing Shaurya was the most cutest scene.No one had little bit of hint too that Dia could even do that.Even i was shocked!
if something would be lyk that shaurya would be killed TB,TC SBS,SBB , etc would articles for sure but they didnt so he's not gonna die