lyf attempt on Shaurya !!

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg wat a precap!! BP told d guy dat he wants to c d corpse of d wud b son -in-law of d KN household & d guy sets out to kill Shaurya as he was sleeping at night..wonder wat will happen wen d truth cums out to BP !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I know..he should have seen the picture and then commanded but what i dont understand is that Bhanupratap told that guy to kill Shaurya on his wedding then why did they show us that precap? Is the marriage date fixed? 😕
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if the marriage date is fixed but i don't think shaurya will die. He could be dreaming.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
really sacred to find out
and where the talk about wedding day revolves i think it is fixed as during the engagement scene ammaji old that shub muhrat 3 din baad ke hai
but i couldnt understand one thing bp told that he want the corpse on the wedding day so y at night???
i totally agree with aahana1
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh i didnt thought if something would be lyk that shaurya would be killed TB,TC SBS,SBB , etc would articles for sure but they didnt so he's not gonna die
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i thnk dat guy was BP ... he dnt meet shaurya till now so i guess he was da one who came ... also shaurya has to b killed on da wedding day ...
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i thnk dat guy was BP ... he dnt meet shaurya till now so i guess he was da one who came ... also shaurya has to b killed on da wedding day ...[

/QUOTE]

I agree...he must be Bhanupratap..if you observe the clothes that guy was wearing were quite similar to wat BP was wearing...the bage outfit...i think BP is giving him a surprise visit.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I can't wait for today's episode i hope nothing happens to Shaurya. but i am l loving the storyline so far.
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

yeahhh aahana sweetyy ... was just goin to say dat .. da clothes n surprise vsiti!!!! PERFECT!!! bt v hv sum REAL BIG twists comin our way ... waiiting for DA day!!!😛😛😛

Word Count: 0

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

surprise visit !! achcha ?? ye kaunsa naya tarika hai surprise visit dene ka ??

Word Count: 0