Naari shakthi zindabaad!!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends! Me back with another topic πŸ˜‰
And this time, it's about the very strong and very bindaas Naari of the small screen- Ammaji 🀣
I was watching another soap on another channel at 10:30 and changed channels to see what's cooking in NAIDL, and what do I see??
A limping Bhanu Pratap πŸ€”
I wondered what's with his leg and remembered that 18years ago, Ammaji shot him in the leg and hence his limp 🀣🀣🀣
But wait, wasn't Ammaji shot too? It was in the arm, but Ammaji din't even get the bullet removedπŸ˜• Atleast BP did that πŸ€“.
But what happened? Ammaji's hand (I presume that the bullet is still in 😳) is as strong as Karan's, if not stronger, but poor BP is limping πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
OMG!! Must say, very strong and eternal Ammaji ki jai 🀣
And ofcourse, Ammaji was supposed to be twice as old as BP πŸ˜†
Really, Naari shakthi, zindabaad 😎
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣 gud post laado, but BP was shot by Amba not Ammaji & he hd to b carried away by his men, & ya dey didnt show Ammaji removing d bullet, but den it's absurd dat she's still carrying d bullet in her arm..it's too absurd. othrws as u said, " Naari Shakti ki Jay "!!
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya gud post harsha di! Nari shakti jindabad as usual. Girls rock.
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

🀣🀣 gud post laado, but BP was shot by Amba not Ammaji & he hd to b carried away by his men, & ya dey didnt show Ammaji removing d bullet, but den it's absurd dat she's still carrying d bullet in her arm..it's too absurd. othrws as u said, " Naari Shakti ki Jay "!!

Thanks😊
πŸ€” No, I think it's Ammaji who shot BP. Amba was telling the huge dialouge about how female lions always stay with their mothers while the male cubs go away from their mothers. That's when BP tried to escape. Ammaji took Amba's gun and shot him in the leg.
The stupidity was the whole reason why I made the postπŸ˜†
Ammaji not only donated blood to Sia with the bullet in her arm, but also sword fought with BP who is a man and a man half her ageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Ya gud post harsha di! Nari shakti jindabad as usual. Girls rock.

So true😎
I recently got an SMS which said,
India is ruled by Amma in the South,
Didi in the East,
Bahenji in the North,
Aunty in the capital,
Madam at the centre
And,
Wife at home...😎🀣
Naari shakthi, zindabaad!!