WHICH 2 SHOWS WILL SHUT DOWN AT TIME OF BIG BOSS

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Everyone,

This is is not the question I must ask in this forum and not the time to ask but I want to discuss about it. Which two shows will be shut down at time of BIG BOSS SEASON 5 as I'm sure it will take 9-10 slot or 10-11 slot. With some fiction shows have started which shows you all think that it will end off or shift the slots????
My thinkning is that slots will be changing off, I mean Phulwa and Mukti Bhandhan slots will be shifted if the slots if BIG BOSS IS BETWEEN 9-10. What about NAIDL if they keep BB5 in 10-11 slot????Will they end it off or will shift to new slot?????Coming to Uttaran, I see they might end it off as both Channel and PH are tired of dragging the same storyline and with to adding lead actors throwing weight behind in the sets. If BIGG BOSS 5 is in 10-11 slot, then NAIDL which slot you all predict????
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think BV would be shut down as it is dragged for a long time.Hard to say about it.
and where the time is I think it will be 9-10 slot cause this the appropriate time when all viewers could watch
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal

I think BV would be shut down as it is dragged for a long time.Hard to say about it.

and where the time is I think it will be 9-10 slot cause this the appropriate time when all viewers could watch

I agree with 9-10 slot, but the fact is this season they are going not going to introduce any fresh faces, but they are going with the controversial celebrities from all past seasons. Big boss already faced the music of I&B ministry last time over it's time slot. This time in order to avoid such stuff, they might play safe by shifting to 10-11 slot.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i think they will bring 10-11pm slot...Uttaran will end and NAIDL may shift to either 8;30pm slot...as i feel LTL will never work after new leads enter...guys i have a good option y dont they end all three BUN on same day with 2hour mahaepisode...so three slots will reamain empty...8pm 10pm 10:30 pm
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

i think they will bring 10-11pm slot...Uttaran will end and NAIDL may shift to either 8;30pm slot...as i feel LTL will never work after new leads enter...guys i have a good option y dont they end all three BUN on same day with 2hour mahaepisode...so three slots will reamain empty...8pm 10pm 10:30 pm

I agree with you that UTTARAN AND BV should end off, shift NAIDL too 8 o clock slot. Uttaran and BV CV'S are simply dragging the show, they have already conveyed the theme of the show, then why such dragging. Uttaran I don't understand on which direction it is going. BV AND UTTARAN should end off like what they did to the show like Bidaai, though TRP are good but they still end that serial because they couldn't drag it further.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ akki: which 3 shows u r referring to ??

in my opinion, Big Boss wud b gvn d 11-12 pm slot directly , since it faced probs last tym regarding it's content 4m d I & B ministry, it wont want to face d same again dis tym. & i wud b happy enuf if BV ends, it has dragged d storyline enuf by now.
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ akki: which 3 shows u r referring to ??

in my opinion, Big Boss wud b gvn d 11-12 pm slot directly , since it faced probs last tym regarding it's content 4m d I & B ministry, it wont want to face d same again dis tym. & i wud b happy enuf if BV ends, it has dragged d storyline enuf by now.

Hey POLLY, BUN means BALIKA VADHU, UTTARAN AND NA AANA ISS DESH LAADO.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok fyn. uttaran is going d ekta kapoor way, balika vadhu has dragged d story too long & NAIDL is also going d usual daily soap way..so if d PH needs to wind it up to make space 4 BB5 den dey need to carry 4ward d story fast enuf, coz now dey hv a lot to show in d show !!
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when is bigg boss 5 and nach baliye 5 going to start?
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no way MB Phulwa cant end...!!!,,, they are going very streong...and i think this time BB 5 is gonne be too cheap...so they cant go for 9pm