30TH MAY 2011 Written Update(Fully Updated)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,
Sorry for delay in update due to some problems, anyways today's episode is good.
PART 1 - DIA SURPRISE TO SHAURYA
Episode starts with Dia telling Shaurya to open the cupboard, he opens and finds out it's Guitar and he feels happy with her gift, Dia tells to Shaurya that after 2 seconds someone will knock the bell and meanwhile it happened the same in Shaurya house, Shaurya goes towards the door and opens it, a bouquet with card is there and Dia tells that's the surprise, she tells him to go to kitchen and Shaurya asks her that are you in kitchen?Dia tells go to kitchen fast and he goes there and finds out that a big cake which leaves him very happy(liked that cake very much, but what a co-incidence, yesterday it was Simran B'day but she is giving surprise parties to her lover in screen), Shaurya tells you have surprised me so much and now it's my turn to surprise you, Dia asks what surprise, he tells that come and meet me in evening I will make you meet with my Dad(so BP-Dia meet may happen in tuesday or wednesday episode), so Dia tells your dad came to Delhi but how come, but Shaurya tells her if I tell to my dad everything about you he will directly come to Ammaji directly and our plan will flop, I will introduce as my friend so that you can take blessings from him, but try to meet me for 1 hour by doing something. Dia tells him that I can't come out but Shaurya tells him if you think from your heart definetly there will be a way and my dad will never miss my birthday, this is the golden chance to meet him but she tells him that how can I come, but Shaurya tells her that I should tell you this also, you remember how I took risks to enter into your house to just to meet you, he tells her this is your problem and I will just wait for you, Dia tells him that tell me where I should meet you and Shaurya tells her some hall name(I didn't get that name) and tells her I will meet you there. Meanwhile it is shown someone is taking pictures of Shaurya from his camera.
PART 2 - UNKNOWN PERSON TAKING PICTURES OF AMMAJI FAMILY
Some unknown person is taking pictures of Ammaji entire family(I think he works for BP but I liked the way he clicked the pictures of Gajender in all different angles)
PART 3 - AMMAJI, GAJENDER, JOGI IN CAR
Gajender tells Ammaji that BP, Ammaji tells him that I will kill him once he remembers the past, if not today I will kill him tomorrow then I will get peace only after killing him. Jogi tells that his death has made him to come to India.(I understand only Jogi dialogue delivery very well rather than that Gajender and Ammaji)
PART 4 - VIDIA IN ROOM
Jhanvi tells Dia that I will definetly tell that designer to make of two sets of marriage dresses(is Jhanvi planning Dia-Shuarya marraige in Uttaran marraige way I mean Veer-Tappu marraige), Dia tells Jhanvi that I have one problem, she tells to Jhanvi that today is Shaurya birthday and he wants to meet me and I too promised him that I will meet him, Jhanvi in sarcastic(In fuuny) manner tells her that why only meeting but you can also go in bride dress and marry him off, she tells Dia you only think how is it possibe and if this time if Ammaji gets 1% doubt then our plans will be waste and it's very difficult. Dia tells her that you will be going out today but Jhanvi tells her that I alone will go out but Dia tells I have one wayand she narrates her entire plan(Dia narrates in mute manner), Jhanvi tells her that this love is a big miracle, she tells this love has turned my innocent and decent sister into clever, she tells Dia your plan is top class and it will be executed easily.(Liked ViDia conversation and Jhanvi expressions are too good)
PART 5 - BP IN KN
Ammaji and her male menbers of family arrive back in home, they all are shocked to see BP in sitting in sofa. BP get's up and takes the sword and goes towards Ammaji and all others go towards and tries to stop BP but Ammaji aks them to stop, meanwhile Santosh and Chanda comes there and are shocked to see BP and Santosh recalls entire flashbacks of him. Ammaji tells BP that I don't know the doctor who have treated you but he might have told you wrong disease, leave off memory loss you have gone mad, why did you came at the place where death is surrounded you. BP tells Ammaji that I don't remember the past but I can understand now there might be a big hostility between us both, otherwise no one will do such things on what you did yesterday in my house secreatly. BP tells her further that I don't know what harm I did to you, if there is some hostility between us better we end it off here itself, he offers sword to Ammaji and tells her that I accept whatever punishment you give to me. Ammaji tells BP that if I want to kill you then I would have done easily, what the fear of death you injected in me in the past, the same thing I will inject in you. Ammaji tells him further that try to remember your past, she tells remember one thing whatever happens my family member from today I will held you as responsible, just count the time of your death and next time onwards don't dare to come to this house other wise you will be finished. When BP leaves the house Ammaji tells something(I didn't get it), now I got it i.e it is this stick(BP is walking with that support) is more worth than the bullet you made for me and the original dialogue is iss chedi layak meri ye goli banaya thu Bhanu Pratap(I have written this dialogue because I wasn't sure with that original translation)which makes BP angry but he leaves from there but all are shocked Ammaji letting off BP. Episode ends on Ammaji face.
(Liked today's episode, Shaurya-Dia, ViDia conversationa and Jhanvi beautiful expressions, Ammaji-BP meet. I think Karan and Adithya came to know about BP and his hostility with Ammaji and I though ViDia could have also present during BP-AMMAJI conversation)
PRECAP - Shaurya-Dia romantic moments and in background some music is being played(I didn't get that song). I think Polly will update today's episode.
PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's ok dear , take ur tym.😊
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya i 'll do d WU 4 today😊, & i too missed Ammaji's last words to BP as he was leaving, i thot u wud get it in d update but u too missed it as well !!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the awesome update
the song played at last was dhage tod lao chandanee se nur ke
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the great update...
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail