.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Friendz
In Yesterday Episode they showed someone taking pics of all the people related to Amamji.
Whom Do u think is the Person?
Some of the men of BhanuPratap?Or someone else?
Please Share u r Views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think it's BP..he's feigning memory loss in front of Ammaji & family, thus buying tym to plan his attack & those snapshots r a part of all dis., he will definitly utilise dem in sum way.
I too thought the same it might be BP but they clicked shaurya's pic too shaurya is bp's son
so???
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh, i 4gt dat, dey tuk sharya's pic as well den ?? who cud it b ?? 😲
dont knw he is really a mystery prsn
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey it's as simple as thing, the mystery person is none other than the person who works for BP. BP might have told him to take all the details and pictures of Ammaji family(including Shaurya) as BP is aware with the fact that Ammaji grand-daughter is soon going to marry. But he is not aware with the fact that it is son who is loving Ammaji grand daughter, as Shaurya have never disclosed this fact to his father about his love. I'm sure throgh that photos BP will come to know about Shaurya and that will be turning point and most testing points in Dia-Shaurya relation.
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm thinking the same thing as Phaneeswar. It's probably BP's guy who's been told to collect all the info about Ammaji's family, including her future son-in-law and that's why the guy took Shaurya's picture too.