AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey everyone! Here is the Written Update for today.

BP House

The epi starts off with BP Sister telling BP that once again we have been deceived. But not this time. BP sister tells BP right now his eyes are on you.

(They are talking about Karan). BP Sister tells him the way that you wanted to kill his family members she is eager to find out how to kill everyone. (I think BP sister is talking about Ammaji). Right now if we meet our family there life could be in danger. BP sister tells Bp we won't meet them.

BP tells his sister that Gp was telling me that in a few days, someone's granddaughter is getting married. (Guys I did not understand what was BP telling his sis.) BP sis Ok!! This is outside work'. In Our biggest Enmies house during wedding we will get to hear horse's noises instead of firecrackers. Give his daughter respect God which is about to give respect to his daughter shall we cut that hand chotan' (Guys I did nt understand what his sis was saying to him.) Instead of wedding there will be only death and only death. BP sister Do you understand.'

BP calls some goons and says hello and the goons say who this is? I'm Bhanu Pratab Singh, have you already forgotten my voice Bp asks. ''Goons No Sir Ji, I had your outside number that's why I didn't recognize you.''

''BP you have to do a work for me.'' ''Goon tells Bp you work will be done you have just requested and that's all.''

Dia + Jhanvi's room

''Dia asks Jhanvi what is this''?? ''Jhanvi there is something lovely Shovel y just guess.'' ''Dia how would i know''?? come on Just tell me what's in the bag''?? ''Jhanvi ok first get up and close your eyes.'' ''Dia i have closed my eyes now tell me what is it''?? ''Jahnvi tells Dia and no cheating alright..'' ''Dia tell Jhanvi i have so many work to do please hurry up.'' Jhanvi puts a red colour dupatta around Dia's head. ''Dia what are you doing''?? ''Jahnvi tells Dia to wait.''

Jahnvi takes Dia to the mirror and says now open your eyes. '' ''Jahnvi i have brougt this for your wedding outfit fittings for you to try on.'' ''Jahnvi and my sweetest sis will look so good in ths wedding outfit.'' ''Jahnvi now you just look shaurya has gone for some work.''

''Jahnvi Dia, now you don't need to get so Senti first of all try on your wedding outfit.'' ''Jahnvi tells dia come on go quick.''

Santosh comes in and tells ''Dia your are looking like a fairy who has just come down from the clouds.'' ''jahnvi tayi ji, you should thank me this wedding outfit is only for a fitting trial.'' ''When you see the original outfit you will go mad.'' ''Santosh tells Jahnvi it's your wedding, that is happening then how come she wearing your wedding clothes.'' ''Jahnvi now what should i tell you. by staying with Ammaji i have also come a bit smart''. ''Dia it says that its a big dream for their parents to see their daughter in her bridal dress.'' ''Dia but i could not spend a lot time with you. I wish today both of you were together with me.'' ''Santosh tells Dia, '' No dear, in this happy occassion you should shed tears.'' ''Santosh i have loved you less than karan.'' And Avtaar loves your more than his own child.''

''Santosh tells Dia, today is the biggest of your life. ''dont be sad come on cheer up.''

''Avtar asks can i come in.'' ''Jahnvi u don't need to ask to come into your daughter's room.'' ''Avtar hold this diary, pen and tells Jhanvi to make a list of how many of your friends will be coming on your wedding.'' ''Jhanvi says Ji.'' As Avtar is about leave when Dia,

come and says ''Uncle won't give me blessing.'' Avtar says to dia '' my blessings are with you all the time.''

Shaurya's Room

Shaurya is sleeping when Dia Calls him. He picks up the phone and dia wishes him Happy Birthday.!!!

''Shaurya thank you. And with nay doubt this morning has become so beautiful for me, but madam this morning would have been even more better if you were near me.''

''Dia Filhaal you will have to wait for that matter. now like a good boy and with out wasting time get out of bed.''

''Shaurya here you go madam what commands do i have now.''

'' Dia Liar!! Get up now!''

Shaurya is shocked and asks ''Dia, Kahin tum mujhe satellite se toh nahi dek rahi hoi!''

''Dia Yeh sab baatein chodo aur jaldi se utho!''

Shaurya gets up from his bed - ''OK mam''.

''Dia ab apni slippers pheno; he does that.

''Dia ab apne cupboard ke taraf jaao.''

He goes towards his left one.

''Dia left nahin, right waale pe jaao aur use kholo.''

shaurya goes to the right side cupboard and opens it.

He sees a new guitar with a card on it saying- ''happy Birthday Shaurya, ''Dia.

He is surprised seeing the guitar & says- WOW! how sweet dia!

dia- ab theekh 2 secs baad tumhare ghar ki ghanti bajegi!
& the doorbell rings.
shaurya goes to attend it & the moment he opens the door finishes showg his face!

Precap Karan, Aditya, Avtar, Jogi, Ghajji, and Ammaji come back from outside and are shocked to see BP in their house.

Note: I have missed one big chunck out accidently and i missed some of Diya and shaurya's convo out. please don't bash me.

Edited by Iqbal_loverAnee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update yaar par tumne mughe purre raat jaga kar ke rakha.I didnt saw yesterday's epi cause of mym my dad watching IPL.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU, i missed d epi coz of dad's IPL 😡!! i'm so happy dat it's going to end today !!😈
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I'll help u out wid the SD part-

Shaurya is sleeping when Dia calls him him. He picks up the phone & dia wishes him 'a very happy b'day!';
Shaurya- thank you. And with any doubt this morning has become so beautiful for me, but madam this morning would have been even nore better if you were near me.
Dia- Filhaal you will have to wait for that matter. now like a good boy and with out wasting time get out of the bed.
Shaurya- here you go madam what commands do i have now.
Dia- Liar!! Get up now!
Shaurya is shocked & asks- Dia, kahin tum mujhe satelite se toh nahi dekh rahi ho!
Dia- yeh sab baatein chodo aur jaldi se utho!
Shaurya gets up from his bed- ok mam.
Dia- ab apni slipers pehno; he does that
Dia- ab apni cupboard ke taraf jaao.
He goes 2wds his left one.
Dia- left nahin, right waale pe jaao aur use kholo.
Shaurya goes to the ri8 cupboard & opens it.
He sees a new giutar with a card on it sayg- "happy bday Shaurya, Dia"
He is surprised seeing the guitar & says- WOW! how sweet dia!
dia- ab theekh 2 secs baad tumhare ghar ki ghanti bajegi!
& the doorbell rings.
shaurya goes to attend it & the moment he opens the door 7 the epi finishes showg his face!

hope it helped!
Edited by Tania92 - 13 years ago
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update 😊