shaurya son of bhanuprathap...

SAMINA.N thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

its an old article...😲😲

Varun Kapoor to be Bhanupratap's son in Na Aana Is Desh Laado..

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 | 5:46:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) Varun Kapoor to be Bhanupratap's son in Na Aana Is Desh Laado..

Varun Kapoor will be essaying the role of Bhanypratap's son in Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado post leap

Tellybuzz has already reported on Colors TV's Na Aana Is Desh Laado taking a leap and several names associated with it in the new generation.

The latest buzz is that Varun Kapoor, lately seen in Sony TV and Balaji Telefilms' Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hain, will be seen as one of the leads in the show post leap.

Our source from the industry says, "Varun will be portraying the role of Bhanupratap's (Aman Verma) son who is now creating a turmoil in Ammaji's life."

"Varun will be impersonated as Rudra in Na Aana Is Desh Laado and as the story unfolds, he will be seen falling in love with one of the daughters of Sia (Natasha Sharma) and Raghav (Aditya Redij)" source adds.

We already know that Simran Kaur (Love Ne Milla Di Jodi fame) and Vaishnavi Dhanraj (CID fame) are playing the female leads of the show and will be the daughters of Sia and Raghav who will be brought up by Ammaji (Meghna Malik) and Amba (Shikha Singh).

If the buzz is to be believed, Varun was also shortlisted for Shakuntalam Telefilms upcoming show on Colors TV, Kudesan, but he preferred to take up Laado. Ironically, Varun was playing the son of Aman Verma in Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hain and will go on to play his son in this show too..

We tried contacting Varun for his take on the show but he remained unavailable.

TellyBuzz has already reported that Yash Dasgupta of Bandini Fame will play Santosh's son post leap..

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh
Author: Saranya Valsarajan
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8337-varun-kapoor-to-be-bhanupratap-son-in-na-aana-is-desh-laado.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh no !! jis baat ka darr tha aakhir wahi hua !!😲😲
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So does that mean Shaurya is faking love with Diya to take revenge on Ammaji or he truly loves Diya. Totally confused😕
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shubh shubh bolo yar !! plz dont b so pessimistic !!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he was aman verma's nephew in betaab dil ki tamanna
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

shubh shubh bolo yar !! plz dont b so pessimistic !!

I can't trust anyone here yaar. How I loved Raghav when he married Siya by going against his family. But he was just taking revenge on her. Agreed he changed and loved her very much later. After this incident I am very doubtful about love between children of enemies. I myself want my this belief to be wrong.