24TH MAY 2011 Written Update

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone,
Today episode is only Ammaji-Bhanupratap face off and Ammaji relishing her past so I won't update in detail.
PART 1 - AMMAJI IN TEMPLE
Ammaji along witth her male members of her family comes to temple with huge convoy(wonder whether she entered politics...oh that Minister is also there with her), Ammaji and family proceeds towards temple. Priest say to Ammaji that if you do this puja it will be nice for you and your family, Ammaji tells him that God blessings must be with me and my family so that we can face any difficulties in life(I think this puja is necessary for her) and they start Puja.
PART 2 - BP ENTRY
BP also comes to the temple and takes puja related items, goes towards Ammaji way. Meanwhile Ammaji and family doing puja.
PART 3 - AMMAJI-BP FACE OFF
BP and Ammaji pour milk on one lord Shiva idol, Ammaji and her family(who knew him) see BP and receives a big shock by seeing him and she is remembering the past with BP, BP too see her but leaves from there as if he don't know her(I think he is acting here).
PART 4 - IN KN
Gajender asks Ammaji whether he is BP or not and he is acting in a cool manner but Ammaji yells at him saying that he has taken Darshan of us silently(didn't get her words properly here).
Gajender tells Ammaji that it 18 years past, now today we have money and everything, your even entering into politics then why rivarly stuff at starting itself, better forget him and past but Jogi shouts at him and says that I will make remember you the past, and he narrates him the entire past but Gajender tells I didn't mean that but Ammaji tells Gajender that how can I forget past, it is a battle between my life and his. How can I lived in peace for past 18 years, I was eager with his face off. Avatar tells Ammaji that now time has come to show the hell to BP and his family. Ammaji tells that time my weak point was my family, all my grand sons were small, I had to run off for their safety and she remembers Raghav death and all flash backs of their struggling times. Ammaji vows that I will finish off his entire family and this time I see through it that he won't become my family a threat. Episode ends.
(Liked today's episode...Adithya and Karan unable to understand their conversation properly...now should see how Avatar, Santosh reacts towards Dia when they came to know that she is loving their enemy son...so Shaurya life is also in danger...)
PRECAP -Santosh tells Dia that if you love that guy, better you run off with him and you don't know what happens if Ammaji comes to know everything, if you want to leave your dreams better you run off with him which leaves all of them in surprised.(I think that is the safe option for DIA AS OF NOW....)
PHANEESWAR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU. it's gud dat u didnt include all d flashbacks.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for d wu. Nw lets c wat is in store for dia.