mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
DOTW
welcome everyone to the discussion of the week

A lot has happened this week and i am sure that we are all filled with curiosity with what will happen this week in naidl and in future...

so what are we all waiting for lets start the discussion!

1. Do you think that ammaji will find out about ViDia's plan? If so than how will she react and what will she do?
2. What will be ammaji's and her son's reaction when they see bhanupratap?
3. How will the younger generation reaction to the meeting of ammaji and banupratap since they don't know anything about ehy ammaji left veerpur?
4. will adi start trusting ragini more? will ragini start being a susil bahu? and how will adi and family react when they find out ragini's truth?
5.do you think shaurya's banupratap's son?
6. when do you think they will introduce someone opposite our lovely shovely kudi jhanvi?

sorry guyz for the crappy dotw?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1. I think Ammaji won't find out about Vidia's plan. i mean not on the engagement day but i think she will on the wedding day when the brides get exchange. i think she will be furious and won't spare Jahnvi and diya she might have plan to seperate the two sisters again. (this What i think).

Nikki i am working on the last 6 questions.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1. Do you think that ammaji will find out about ViDia's plan? If so than how will she react and what will she do?
of course she will find it out, most possibly b4 d marriage itself. coz gvn d kind of lady she is, she wud never fail to recognize d engagement ring on dia's finger wich was actually meant 4 janvi.

2. What will be ammaji's and her son's reaction when they see bhanupratap?
lightning cracking on der heads, & camera changing color on evry1 's faces (turning grey),camera dancing around every1 present 3 tyms, & evry1's eyes bursting out of der sockets. (in short, total Ekta Kapoor style drama)😆

3. How will the younger generation reaction to the meeting of ammaji and banupratap since they don't know anything about ehy ammaji left veerpur?
total confused at 1st, since dey dont know anything abt BP, aftr dat it depends a lot on d amnt of facts dey get to know abt der family's criminal past. but i strongly belive dat it's Ammaji who's responsible 4 watevr happened wid d family 18yrs back. she killed evry1 4m BP's clan dat led him to take revenge latr on.

4. will adi start trusting ragini more? will ragini start being a susil bahu? and how will adi and family react when they find out ragini's truth?
Q1. not now.it will take tym. Q2. not exactly ' sushil ' but definitely she will reduce her attitude & rudeness. Q3.another set of Ekta Kapoor style drama.😆

5.do you think shaurya's banupratap's son?
i'm afraid, but dis myt b true now. but even den, dey wud b total opposites in der nature as seen 4m der characters till now.

6. when do you think they will introduce someone opposite our lovely shovely kudi jhanvi?
at least not now, but he shud b definitely sum1 who matches Janvi's bubbly nature.