19th May Written Update 2011

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Friends! This the first time i am writing a written update. So i'm sorry if it's not that good. Read and Enjoy!!!

In The Park

Amma Ji, Rajveer, Yashpal are coming where Diya and shaurya are standing In the Park. Diya sees Amma ji, Rajveer, Yashpal and is shocked to see them. Diya tells Shaurya you are mine!!! only mine!!! Diya tells Shaurya that you cannot marry Jhanvi. Shaurya tells Diya who are you to stop me?? Shaurya tells Diya now nothing is left between you and me. I love Jhanvi and i will also marry her. Amma Ji, says to Dia Hey Girl! What's going on here?? So late at night outside In the Park, and with this boy what are you doing?? Amma Ji, tells Dia you don't care about the family reputation. Jhanvi tells Karan you stay right here please don't come in front I will just go and see and come back. karan says okay. AmmaJi and you boy what are you doing here?? Shaurya tells AmmaJi I came here to meet Jhanvi but i don't know from where she landed from. Jhanvi tells shaurya Did you also call Dia here. Why?? and by the way what are both of you doing here so late at night?? Amma Ji tells Jhanvi listen to the shameful story from your sister. Amma Ji tells Jahnvi for Dia you have stayed hungry and for her who you had fought. And Just look at her she is read to snatch your happiness. Ammaji tells Jahnvi for this sin you should punish her. The only punishment for this Just a slap. Jhanvi slaps Dia across the face. Amma Ji tells Dia i wish i could just kill and burier you here. Ammaji both of you come and sit in the car. will i have to bring a doli for both of you Ammaji tells in anger. Ammaji tells Shaurya get one thing clear these things don't look right here. Ammaji tells Shaurya please come with your parents ASAP.

Singh House
Jahnvi is in her room hitting her hands on the wall for slapping Dia. Dia tells Jahnvi!! what are you doing?? Have you gone mad!! Jahnvi tells Dia i'm sorry I raised my hand at you but Dia i couldn't refuse Ammaji. Dia tells Jhanvi you didn't do anythign wrong. the thing that you should have done is what you did. Dia tells Jahnvi we are fight a very big battle and in this fight there will be many test that we have to go through together and pass. Dia i know very well how much my sister loves me. Then you don't need to do all this. (Jhanvi is crying) . Both sisters hug each other aww such a sweet scene. Jhanvi tells Dia i'm sorry Dia I'm really very sorry.

Dia-Jhanvi's Room

Jhanvi comes to her room with her cell and it's Shaurya who calls her and tells her Jhanvi come and meet me right now. Jhanvi is like What!! right now!! but tell me what happened?? Shaurya tells Jahnvi i will tell you once you come and meet me. Shaurya tells Jahnvi Do one thing come and meet me in commandment odtoriam. all right i will be arriving there soon. Jhavi tells Shaurya ok fine i will be there ok cya bye.

Living room

Jhanvi tells Ammaji i wanted to apologize to you about last night. Ammaji look dear, whatever you did was wrong. Understand one thing this mistake should not happen again Jhanvi okay Ammaji. Jahnvi tells Ammaji can i go to the parlor and come back. Look dear, see it's like this once a girls marriage is fixed we don't let her go out alone. Rajveer Ammaji if you say i will take her out. Ammaji ok then you take her out Rajveer tells Ammaji give me 2 minutes please i will come. Amma ji gives money to Jahnvi and tells her to start her marriage preparations. Jahnvi says Thank you Ammaji.
Car Scene

Rajveer tells Jhanvi whatever happend at night I don't know how to show my face to my friends!! Rajveer my own sister in the dark night and that too with a boy.
Jogi, Gajji, Ammaji and Yashapal were not going to Veerpur intially, they wer actually going to meet sum minister to discuss abt elections who stayed at a place nearby to veerpur. on da way, whr da road parted, Ammaji remeberd her past memories, she got nostalogic & asked Yashapal to turn da car & head 4 veerpur. Once she entered d village, her old memories revived. D car stopped infront of her haveli, d old KN, &ever1's shocked to c it in ruins.
Precap: In Veerpur, we see a man walking with a stick who is going oustide. ( idon't know what the thing is called that he is standing outsode.)
Edited by Iqbal_loverAnee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Anam:
karan's dad name is jogender (or jogi for short) & adi's dad in gajender (or gajji). dey wer nt going to Veerpur initially, dey wer actually going to meet sum minister to discuss abt elections who stayed at a place nearby to Veerpur. on d way, whr d road parted, Ammaji rememberd her past memories, she got nostalgic & asked Yashpal to turn d car & head 4 Veerpur. Once she entered d village, her old memories revived. D car stopped in front of her haveli, d old KN, & evry1's shocked to c it in ruins.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for update anam dear! N i dint watch d epi so dont knw n polly explaind u so nw i hope shaurya dosent turn bad as if his father is bp so.
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for WU...good update but u missed few points in between i.e great Chanda pampering Rajveer, Jhanvi too insulting Rajveer in car and Ammaji -Jogi-Gajender discusing abt Milandapur poltician.
But it was good epi...Dia understanding Jhanvi and yesterday epi was litmus test of their relation...I don't understand one thing whether Avatar n Santosh knew abt their ViDia plans???????They are not even attempting to talk to them on their open fight...wassup wid Chanda attitude???????Ammaji loyalist or Ammagi antagonist??
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Thanks guys for the feedbacks i will take on board. i didn't mind.
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonu.703

hey pls pls u felt bad ? pls i was laughing not at you but the ROFL was as it was said karans father jogi and we know how many humiliations santosh had to face after she slept with vijay and karan in her womb was detected after 5-6 odd months after she slept with vijay
that was sooo hilarious when we all found that so unrealistic timing
no offenses haan pls

yaar i didn't feel bad 😛