JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This topic is ONLY about yesterdays SD scenes.
If the mods &/or u guys feel that dis shd be closed, pls feel free 2 do so.
OK, so lets start now-

I really LOVED the starting SD scene-
Shaurya waiting impatiently for Dia, ViDiaRan (my name for Jhanvi, Dia & KaranπŸ˜†) coming towards him, S getting a bit nervous seeing K & getting down 4rm his bike & then (FINALLY) SD see each other.
I thank the CVs for making the scene really realistic1 (Not like jaise typically filmo main dikhate hain ki hero & heroine run towards each other & hug & all that stuff! Really dude! It would have looked sooo unlike them!🀒)

Nyways, back 2 d scene, what i REALLY liked abt the scene was the scene itself! Dont get confused!
I meant the initial awkwardness after meeting each other such a LOOONG tym (in dono ke case main toh sach main bahut tym tha!πŸ˜†), then these guys saying the same thing at the same time, the nervous laughter, then Dia saying- "pehle tum bolo.", S refusing saying- "ladies first." (chivalrous eh?πŸ˜‰) Then Dia (FINALLY) saying THOSE 3 MAGICAL WORDS to S-
I LOVE YOU!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ₯³
I mean, it was just too the point. No dialogues, no saying that- "tumne meri zindagi badal di" & all the stuff! Just simple & sweet!
Shaurya's reaction was sooo cute!πŸ˜†
Their promises to each other were sweet & their hug at the end was the cherry on the cake! Really sweet & simple!
In short, I really LUVED the SD scenes yest!

pl hit the "like" button if u guys agree wid me!
taniya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I truly agree
the scene were so nice
i cant get my eyes out of it
and the reaction made by shaurya when Dia said I LOVE U was just awesome
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya, but dont 4get karan's line : "relax!! zaroori nahi ki ladki ka bhai hamesha maarne ke liye aaye." it was so sweet to hear 4m a brother .😳
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa that was so sweet of him...😎
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fell in luv wd shaurya all over again after watchin da SD scenes!! Too CUTE ... simple yet MEMORABLE!!