18th May 2011 - Written Update

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! This is the first time that I am writing a written update. So I'm sorry if it's not that great.

Sneaking Out

It's dark and Dia-Jhanvi are sneaking out of the house. They see Yashpal sitting on the bench outside reading a book. Dia says that with Yashpal sitting there it is impossible for them to get out of the house. Jhanvi says that we are going no matter what. Jhanvi picks up a rock from the ground and throws it far in the opposite direction. The rock makes a noise. Yashpal gets up and yells Who is there? Then he sits back down and continues reading his book. Dia says let's just go back. But Jhanvi takes another rock and throws it again in the opposite direction. It makes noise again. This time Yashpal gets really mad and leaves to find out who is there. Dia-Jhanvi manage to sneak out. Karan is already in the jeep. Dia-Jhanvi get in and the three of them drive off.

In The Park

Shaurya is waiting in the park on his bike. Karan-Dia-Jhanvi arrive there. Dia-Jhanvi get out. Then Karan gets out as well and starts walking towards Shaurya. Shaurya gets a bit scared. But then Karan smiles and tells him to relax. Jhanvi tells Shaurya-Dia that you guys have 10 minutes to talk. Karan and Jhanvi leave to go eat ice-cream so Shaurya-Dia can talk alone.

Dia is shy at first but then says I love you to Shaurya. Shaurya is super happy. He tells Dia that she has given him the world's biggest and he promises to give her every happiness that every girl dreams of. The song Tu Hi Haqeeqat (from Tum Mile) is playing in the background. Shaurya gives Dia a rose.

Rajveer is drinking with his friends in the same park! His friend says look at your sister, she is doing mohabbattein with a guy. Rajveer sees Dia-Shaurya and thinks So this is their game plan. These girls thought they could fool us but bad luck for them. He takes out his phone and calls Ammaji. He tells Ammaji everything in silent mode. Ammaji tells Rajveer to stay there and that she is coming.

Aditya-Ragini

Ragini is in the room folding Aditya's shirt. Aditya comes in and asks her the reason to her changed behaviour. He says I can see it clearly. You had an affair with a guy, you called him to Goa and planned to run away with him there but he ditched you at the last moment. Right? Ragini is scared that Aditya found out. But he ends up saying I wish something like this had happened to you. Then he tells her to stop pretending to be nice because it doesn't suit her character.

In The Park Again

Jhanvi and Karan are at a stall eating ice-cream. Karan keeps checking his watch and is a bit restless. Jhanvi says you are a typical brother. You yourself brought your sister here and now you are tensed.

Shaurya says to Dia that I have dreamt of spending my entire life with you. Will you fulfill that dream of mine? He gets down on his knees, puts his hand out and says "Mujhse shaadi karogi?" Dia says yes and puts her hand in Shaurya's hand. Dia says sorry to Shaurya for hurting him before. They hug.

At the ice-cream stall, Karan says it's been quite some time. They should go now.

Ammaji arrives at the park and gets out of the car. Rajveer comes to her and points at Shaurya-Dia who are still hugging each other. Ammaji-Rajveer-Yashpal walk towards them. Jhanvi and Karan see the 3 of them and get worried. Dia sees Ammaji in the rear-view mirror of the bike and gets scared.

Precap:

In the park, Ammaji is telling Jhanvi that see Dia is ready to steal your happiness. She is not only my criminal but also your criminal. The only punishment for this is a slap. Jhanvi slaps Dia across the face.
Edited by tamanna_20 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super update... i can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for update . Hope its der another plan!!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d update dear, i hope d couple gets saved sumhow!!
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for update...will be updating again in today's epi...I think Ammaji surely will get doubt on ViDia plans...
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update
yesterday's episode was a romantic one
can't wait for today's