Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: poojawal

i understood this much that shaurya didn't went on his own to kn
ammaji called him it might be the rajveer showed the vedio to ammaji or it can also be that ammaji liked shaurya and wants Jhanvi to be wid him god knw what will be done but for sure cvs have gone out of their mind

Amma Ji thinks doesn't know that dia loves shaurya she only knows that Jahnvi loves shaurya which she doesn't she is trying to protect dia from amma Ji
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Iqbal_loverAnee

Amma Ji thinks doesn't know that dia loves shaurya she only knows that Jahnvi loves shaurya which she doesn't she is trying to protect dia from amma Ji

As i think ammaji thinks that Dia loves shaurya and hats the reason y she wants to kill Shaurya but Jhanvi says she loves him because she wants to protect Shaurya
and i think that the person who took the vedio was rajveer and he would show this to Ammaji and this will only create some plan in her mind
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well, i suppose dat d secret recordings r being done by dat hopeless rajveer to entangle his sisters in a big trouble😡, & thanx 4 d WU dear, i didnt c it yesterday, but i can assure u, it was a perfect job!! well done!!⭐️⭐️
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice detalied update
thanks for sharing
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Your welcome darkknight007
BTW whats u r real name?