.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I DIDNT SAW THE YESTERDAY'S WU SO I TRIED TO WRITE IT HOPE U ALL LIKE
Yesterday's epi. started wid Ragini was walking down the road and she was tired she saw a car coming and tried to stop the car but the car went on she sat under the tree
Then the scene is shown of KN Santosh is doing some work And Jhanvi comes and ask what is she doing Santosh answers she is making Chana dal ka beri and adds Karan loves eating this.Jhanvi says not only karan but She loves eating it too and starts helping her. Santosh says Jhanvi not to do but she says nothing happens.Jhanvi asks Santosh if she could one favor for her and Santosh says why not.
Then it shows of the kitchen where Dia is washing utensils.Meanwhile Santosh and Jhanvi enters and Santosh says why are u doing this and Dia replies that she thought she would help her in work so she came here.then santosh says Ok till then she would prepare food. Santosh looks in the refrigerator and says that there are no vegetable so how would i cook and she says she only have to go now to bring Vegetables.Jhanvi says why would she go Dia and Jhanvi are there no they will bring.Santosh says Jhanvi to go but Dia refuses Santosh says u only said u r helping me and Jhanvi does'nt knws frm which shop they buy vegetables so go .Atlast dia agress and as she was going Jhanvi drop some liquid to her dress and says now u r dress is dirty so u need 2 change it so go to ur room and change it. Dia goes to her room.Santosh says Jhanvi that she did what she said but she couldnt understand one thing y she dropped juice to her dress.Jhanvi says nothing but Dia will get a lovely shovely surpise.Then its shown of Shaurya's home where he is jogging in the lawn and he calls Jhanvi and says he is feeling very bad for Dia.They had hurted Dia a lot and now as he has only broken his heart he only has to join it.Please bring her outside as soon as possible. Jhanvi agrees with him and says she will bring dia to the coffe shop and he should also come there in time and he should not be late .Shaurya thanks dia but while they were talking Jhanvi fells that some one was hidden there listening to her talks.
Jhanvi goes to their room and see dia she says is she gonna wear this and Dia replies that they are going to buy vegetabes so what is the uses of wearing very nice clothes.But Jhanvi looks in cubboard and take out a nice suit and says she should wear ir.Dia gets angry and says every one has their own choice and she should have atleast this much of authority that she could take descision on her own.Dia moves out of the room.Jhanvi says that to give my sister the biggest happiness of her life she is ready to get this much scolding
Aditya is in very bad mood and says if Ragini has to go to her home y she hung the sword over his head and to whom he would tell lies.he thinks he should solve this matter .he calls to Ragini's home thinking she would be there .JD Choudhary picks the calls and her mother says that u could talk later but let me talk to my daughter first.Adi listing this is shocked and he says JD that In their way One of Ragini's friend came 2 them and Ragini hasnt met her for many years so she went to live with her for 2-3 days but Jd says they knw all her frnd but they dont knw anyone who lives in Mumbai and adds anyways when she comes let us have a talk wid her.Adi agrees and cut the call.
Jd think if she does anything with Shekhar that would disturb his repu. then it would not be nice
Jd says to his wife that they are lucky that their damad is a nice guy that he ignore simple simple things else noone else would tolerate Ragini
Then Dia and Jhanvi are on their way in car(some one is following their car regularly). Jhanvi says she is feeling thirsty so they should go to Coffee shop.Dia says when hey return home she will make juice for her but somehow Jhanvi make Dia agree to go to Coffee Shop. They reach their and Jhanvi get down of the car.Dia is still sitting in the car.Jhanvi says if she dont want to drink she could atleast accompany her.Dia too get down of the car they the sit.Shaurya calls Jhanvi .Jhanvi pick up the call and prentend as she is talking to Alak Chacha.she says she could'nt hear his voice so she is going out.Meanwhile Shaurya Comes and sits with Dia.Dia is Shocked and says u how could u be here.Shaurya answers y y could he not be here. and y is she shocked.Dia says there is a problem Till yesterday he was ignoring her but again today he started following her.and dia gets p to walk away but shaurya stops her and says he really loves her and he would never ever hurt her again.And This thing Shaurya and Jhanvi planned so that u could relaise the feeling that how much she misses Shaurya.Dia gets more angry at this and says Jhanvi knew abt this and they played with her feeling she was not expecting this frm him.The argument goes on the Dia gets out of the Coffee Shop.Jhanvi is sitting on(not in on)the car and sees Dia coming Seeing her look Jhanvi thinks something wrong has happend Dia comes to Jhanvi and start giving her a lecture.Then Dia goes and sits in the car crying.Shaurya comes to Jhanvi and says leave we cannot force anyone to love Jhanvi feels sorry for Shaurya and says she is really very sorry but Shaurya says she dont ned 2 tell sorry as what she did obly a best frnd could do and the hug(all these were being recored by someone).Dia is crying in the car.She says sorry Shaurya she knw how much he loves her but she cant do anything god has given her a heart full of love but not given her the right to express the love.Jhanvi comes and they are on their way Jhanvi see that Dia is sad and meanwhile a car comes and try to overtake their car Jhanvi sees this and suddenly takes a turn and in font were a mothr taking her chld.Jhanvi and Dia both have a shocked expression.EPISODE ENDS
Precap-:Ammaji says Jhanvi to call the guy who came to meet her in the hosiptal.Jhanvi calls him.Ammaji says Shaurya that she wants to talk to him so tommorow at 3pm he should come to their Koti.Shaurya Agrees

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Poojawal for update...I couldn't update because I wasn't well and I didn't see the yesterday epi...
Its ok Could u tell me please was it nice cause it was the first time i wrote i was bit worried if u all would not liked it
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Pooja ur written update was very good.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx cherry ur wu is realy gud n who u thnk hv recorded al?
@Iqbal_loverAnee your welcome and thanks a lot too...
@Padmpriya thanks dear i think that was rajveer
i understood this much that shaurya didn't went on his own to kn
ammaji called him it might be the rajveer showed the vedio to ammaji or it can also be that ammaji liked shaurya and wants Jhanvi to be wid him god knw what will be done but for sure cvs have gone out of their mind
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya surely dear! That all we knew dat dey lost der mind d day dey killed my rasia. So many ppl askd them not to do it but dey continued. I feel now dat wat we tel them not to do dey wil do it. Like amba died, rasia died, janvi dia fights jealousy, jumar died, rajveer bought out etc. I feel ammaji wil gve a big heart break to janvi wen she comes out in true colour.
Yea Jhanvi will get great jhatka
yea u r right Jhanvi will get big Jhakta cause of Ammaji