TOI: Venomous Aman Verma returns

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Venomous Aman Verma returns with a new look

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 12, 2011, 12.00am IST

Aman Verma More Pics
Aman Verma who made life a living hell for Ammaji (Bhagwani Devi Sanghwan) and her khandaan in Na Aana Iss Des Laado, will soon be back on the show.

And this time in a more vicious avatar and a new look. Verma's character Bhanupratap has become rich and sophisticated, but the anger remains. He is still seeking to avenge his sister's pride from Ammaji. Says the actor, "I was informed that I will be brought back on the show right during my exit before the leap took place. During my track, ratings of the show shot up and I am hoping to revive the magic all over again." Aman adds that he has been involved with the creative team for his new look,

"I wanted to do something different with my looks and the easiest way possible to do so is to play around with your moustache. They wanted me to try different mustaches but I decided to grow my own. As it's easy to shoot and i dont have to worry about pasting it on everyday." Brace yourself to see Aman sporting a handlebar moustache and stylish clothes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wht if he returns as shorya's dad and to take the revenge from the family who hurt shoroya...no expectations...lets hope this is not the case otherwise how will shorya and dia meet?
Edited by bharat9 - 13 years ago
73877 thumbnail
@bharat9,
u have hit the bull's eye!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aman Verma did his job brilliantly last time! Waiting for some High Voltage Actions!!!!!!! 😃😃😃😃

However, I will clearly miss Amba here! 😭
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing dear, but in my opinion Bhanuparatap will turn out to be Shekhar's dad ..now lets see wat happens in d show !!😃