11TH MAY 2011 Written Update(fully updated)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys,
PART 1 - HONEYMOON SPOT(Ragini elope)
Today episode begins with Ragini packing her bag and keeping all her money and valuable items, Adithya enters the room and tells Ragini that this is not a honeymoon for us. Why didn't you intrested hard for honeymoon when yourself not intrested and asks Ragini whether shall we go for a outing though there is no relation between us(he asks here in very friendly and poliet manner) but she rejects his proposal and tells that I know what to do. Meanwhile Gajender calls to Adithya and tells that you have forgot your parents completely in your honeymoon trip, he asks him further to give phone to Ragini to give her phone as Ammaji wants to talk to her but Ragini rejects by saying I'm not intrested in talking to Ammaji at this moment which leaves him irritated but he somehow manages with a reason. After that he shouts at her by saying that atleast you respect my family but she replies that I knew when to do wat, Adithya tells her that why don't you tell infront of all, I have not seen such a woman like you and I'm bearing all this in a hope some or the other day you will change and be my strength. But Ragini interupts him and tells him all what happened on the marriage day and I which leaves Adithya in anger, they keep on arguing and finally Ragini tells him that I'm leaving and Adithya also tells her better you leave and never come in my life again and Ragini leaves the room and Adithya breaks the glass in anger.
Ragini goes to Shekhar room and tells him that everything is ready and Shekhar tells Ragini that better we leave off to Mumbai this night itself and my friend made all the arrangements.
PART 2 - ADITHYA DRINKING AND SHEKHAR-RAGINI
Adithya is drinking and remebering all moments of Ragini fight and remembers his marraige day, in between they are showing Ragini-Shekhar going in the car. Adithya calls to Ragini but she dosen't respond. In car, Shekhar gets a call and tells to that caller that I have made all the arrangements and plan has worked well and ends the call. Ragini asks him that who called, he looks at her and tells her to get down from the car and tells this to her repeatedly, Ragini asks him why are you doing like this I love you a lot but Shekhar tells her that everything between us has ended today and she further asks him that I did any wrong, Shekhar replies that you did a big mistake by loving a person like me, Ragini tells further that I have left my husband for the sake of you and he tells her that a woman when she dosen't even become to her husband then how will she become to others which leavs her shocked, he tells her further that when you can betray your husband then why can't betray, he catches her throat and asks her to get out from the car in a forceful manner and he throws her from the car and leaves from there which leaves Ragini dejected.
PART 3 - IN KN, AMMAJI GRAND WELCOME OF RAJVEER
Next day morning, Dia-Jhanvi hears the sounds of drums and wonders what it could be, all in the house wonders and Ammaji gives a rousing welcome to Rajveer into the house(I wonder how come in sudden Rajveer coming out fast), Jhanvi putting a mixed-reaction, Dia-Karan-Avatar unhappy, Chanda as usual super happy and hugs him in happiness. Gajender gives some money to security guards, Gajender tells Ammaji that you have done a miracle, whoever have send him jail they only again released with their hands which she looks Gajender a bit angry. Episode ends.
(Finally in today's episode Gajender got some dialogues, other wise he is just a waste material)
PRECAP - Ammaji tells Rajveer that you have been into the house again only because of Jhanvi and you have to remeber your debt towards her.
PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update... awesome episode...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d update, overall quite gud episode, specially d aditya-ragini argument.