10TH MAY 2011 Written Update

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys,
Soory for late update as I wasn't well yesterday
PART 1 - HONEYMOON SPOT
Episode begins with Ragini secreatly leaving out room and goes towards Shekhar room, meanwhile Adithya gets up and starts searching for Ragini. She reaches Shekhar room where he is talking to someone on money issue and she overhears and gets suspicious on him. Adithya searching for Ragini everywhere. Ragini goes near Shekhar and tells I expected that you will decorate the room with flowers by the time I reach but you didn't and further asks are you not happy with my coming into your room. Shekhar tells her that my mood is bit upset because I have given some money to my friend but he is not returning me, Ragini tells that's all is your problem, he tells her that we need money right in future in a wicked manner. Ragini tells that I have enough jewellery and cash with me but Shekhar tells her that I don't have right on your money but Ragini quickly interupts you have every right in my money also which leaves him happy, Adithya still searching for Ragini and wonders where she would have gone. In the room, Shekhar tells Ragini that I have planned everything, he tells his fake plan to Ragini i.e I have a friend in Dubai and he have searched a top class job for me, tomorrow morning only we are leaving. Once we reach Dubai things will be settled down but my tension only till we reach Dubai safely but he assures Ragini I see that things are fine. Meanwhile Adithya is shown calling Ragini but switched off msg is coming and he wonders what would be the matter. In the room, Shekhar asks Ragini that you didn't liked the plan but Ragini tells that I want to spend my life with you but the problem is Adithya i.e she tells though I don't like him but at the same time he is not a bad guy. Shekhar tells her that it was he who delibrately married you for satisfying his ego and tomorrow is a very important day in both of our life's. Meanwhile Adithya goes out of resort and wakes up watchman, but watchman is in sleepy, he asks watchman that you have seen anybody going out but he denies that but Adithya goes and complaints to manager that your security is sleeping and don't know who is coming in and going out. But manager tells im that no one have gone out of resort from past one hour which leaves him shocked. He goes to room where Ragini is sleeping and goes near her and shouts that where did you go at this time, she replies I'm not getting sleep so I went outside which leaves him irritated. They both argue and Ragini ends it by saying that I'm getting sleep better you go and sleep which leaves Adithya much more irritated.
PART 2 - KN, AMMAJI-CHANDA
Chanda is very sad, Ammaji comes to her with sweets. Chanda tells her that my son is in jail and I'm not able to drink water properly and how I can take sweets and you have came here to increase my pain. Ammaji tells her that how can I be calm when there is a pain in my family which equally pains me and further tells her that I'm going to release your son from jail and make your mouth sweet which leaves Chanda a bit shocked. How did you expect that Ammaji's family member in jail and I will leave off easily, in order do that first I have to know the weakness of enemy, Dia-Jhanvi by both fighting they sent him to jail. Dia was witness of this case and if she withdraws then Rajveer will come to you which leaves Chanda happy(I didn't understand Ammaji wordings properly but I understood the meaning if wrong then point out).
PART 3 - IN COLLEGE DIA-SHAURYA
Dia enters the college and some background music, Shaurya comes in front of her but he pretends to be away from Dia, he saw and starts talking with others. Dia feels irritated and starts going and Sharya follows her but Jhanvi stops him(in background Din tere song is playing on). Same thing in every place and Dia looks frustrated and tears started rolling from her eyes, Jhanvi-Shaurya looks her from far. Shaurya decides to go near Dia but Jhanvi stops him and says to him that our full plan will be flopped, till now what we planned is successfully working, tells further that I'm sure she will come to you because she can't live without you and tells him to trust me which leaves Shaurya a bit sad. Episode ends.
PRECAP - In car, Shekhar talks to someone in phone and tells that everything is going according to plan and when Ragini asks him who is on the phone, he asks her to get out from the car otherwise I will only make you forcefully getting out from the car which leaves her shocked.
Sorry guys for late update.
PHANEESWAR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update...
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx dear for update! No sorry plz as u r doing a great job.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the awesome update