9TH MAY 2011 Written Update

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys,
Here is my third Written Update...
PART 1 - CHANDA SUICIDE
Today's episode starts with all pleading Chanda not to commit suicide but she won't listen, Karan breaks the door and all goes inside. Avatar catches Chanda and Karan cuts the rope and takes Chanda to bed. Chanda telling to Avatar let me die and I don't want to live, after uttering the same dialogue for may times she falls unconscious. Ammaji tells that in son's love she started doing all mad things, meanwhile Santosh brings water and pours in her eyes. Ammaji tells in a loud tone to all that today we somehow saved but what will we do tomorrow if she commits the same mistake, Ammaji tells Jhanvi it's the question of a life(she speaks on Chanda condition) and in order to make her stop all these mad things there is only one way i.e giving back her lost thing i.e Rajveer, Jhanvi, Dia and all looks shocked and she further tells that the life of a daughter-in-law of this family is under great threat, she tells Jhanvi that it's the matter of a life of this family and whatever decision you take we all repect it but Jhanvi replies to Ammaji that your head of the family and it's you who should take the decision(it's officially confirmed Jhanvi falled in the trap of Ammaji, she too fell in the category of Avatar, Santosh, Karan etc..)Dia looks Jhanvi a bit shocked(this will be against to her as Jhanvi only gave her a big lecture that by supporting a criminal is also a crime and now she is only commiting the same)Ammaji feels happy and hugs Jhanvi and tells her that you have made me proud(I think she(Jhanvi) is thinking that by entering into good books of Ammaji she can change her thinking but she is not realising a fact that vice-versa is happening). Dia is completely unhappy and leaves from there(totally support her) and Ammaji tells her that I have faith in you and I'm completely happy with you and she totally lauds Jhanvi. Ammaji tells Chanda feel happy now your son is going to come back, but Avatar is clearly unhappy(here I don't want to clearly update Ammaji dialogues because I don't understand her slang properly).
PART 2 - DIA-JHANVI IN THEIR ROOM
Dia come to her room and starts picking up all fallen papers(atmosphere is very cool and windy) and Jhanvi tells Dia that we have no trust on this climate(same in case of your words). Dia replies her that same with you, the one who Jhanvi who taught me how to fight for rights the same Jhanvi is now breaking those rules. Jhanvi tells Dia that I'm talking about Rajveer sins but I'm telling about how a mother life is in threat and here I don't know what is right and what is wrong but I'm saving an innocent mother. She goes on praising Ammaji on how she is concerned about Ammaji on her family and she tells further that Ammaji can also take this decision on herself but she didn't, she left the decision to me in this fight(better you know about Ammaji). Dia tells Jhanvi that you don't know Ammaji properly, you only used to say that there is something behind for Ammaji sudden change and she forced you indirectly and you didn't even knew that. Jhanvi quickly defends that she didn't force me and this might also reason that Chanda tayiji i.e she became mad on her son's love and she badly in need of him, yesterday she poisoned me, today she tried to commit suicide and tomorrow she might harm you and I can't take that much risk where your life is under threat but Dia looks undisturbed. On looking Amba photo Dia tells Jhanvi that you might have forgot a thing but I didn't it's Amba, the lady who died in fighting for Justice of Kajal death and sending Rajveer to jail and today you want to release that Rajveer only. Jhanvi tells I didn't forget anything but you might have forgot that we had promised each other that we will change Ammaji's thinking and in order to gain that we need to loose something(in that loosing Dia-Jhanvi seperation and Dia-Shaurya seperation) and in order to change family thinking we must accept some things with true heart. She tells to Dia that Chanda tayiji and Rajveer are part of this family and if something hurts them I don't feel good(so wen did you started thinking family over justice). Dia tells you have justified your decison perfectly and you have given back one son to his mother and can you give the daughter to her mother(here I seriously wonder when Dia-Jhanvi swapped their roles because Dia is turing out a bit strong and Jhanvi weak). Jhanvi tries to explain but Dia is no mood to listen and tells further it's time to sleep now.
(In this part I seriously liked Dia indirectly and polietly confronting Jhanvi )
PART - 3 HONEYMOON SPOT
It's night 1:30, Adithya sleeping and Ragini awake and checks her phone. She slowly get's up and leave the room silently and Adithya suddenly wakes up and telling himself to that now I understood what plans you are making. Episode ends.
PRECAP - Ammaji tells Chanda that if something hurts this family it means it hurts her also and I have released your son, just be happy and make your mouth sweet(Chanda looks a bit unhappy, but I guess she reveals all her plans to her regarding Dia-Jhanvi)
Guys if you like my comments in brackets then reply.
PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi nice n super update as usual and i likd dat atleast dia undrstood wat ammaji is upto! Dia is realy nw strong n janvi turning weak. Cvs r realy gud in turning characters ie chanda but this time its gud! Thanx fr update!
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the deatiled update... its good to know that dia is realizing amma ji's bad intentions.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 d update..its really gud to c dia turning stronger & equally sad to c janvi falling trap to ammaji's plans.