mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hamara Haak...?Women rights?

What does it mean to you?

To me it means having the same rights and responsibilities
as any human being in the world. It means to have the same rights that a man
has.

But why do still not always have our rights? If a girl baby is born, why is she considered
as a burden, why? If a guy abuses a girl why is the girl get tohkar from the
samaja? Why is the guy not punished like he should be, why does the girl have
to be punished, is it only cause she is a girl a burden?

If a woman starts standing up for her rights the
powerful people from the society lower her voice, they punish her? Why?

All this seemed didn't just happen in the old times it
even happens now, even today a girl is considered a burden. I don't understand
what so bad about been a girl why does the society punish us at different
stages of life, what is our fault? We
are humans, we have feelings, emotions, and we have rights then why do
sometimes those rights are taken away from us? Why?

You no guys there is one this which I never
understood? The people in a society worship devi ma, laxmi ma and when a girl is born she is considered as
laxmi..cause she is a devi but why does the society treat her the girl badly
when they wordhip devi maa..

NOTE: this is a thread opened for a competition...the
person with the most replies wins the competition...so please do reply

Also what ever is metioned in the post above is my
personal views on woman right.

Edited by mjht_one - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya dear its realy true! I also think sometimes who were those ppl in world who very first creatd dis difference! Why only some tasks are to b done by man n not by women? Why in some temples it is said that only man can go? Who creatd dis difference? God?? Even we read of some famous personalities ie man but who know sometimes how cruel r they to der wifes?? Example naidl- ammaji isnt she cruel n her sons?? N even now rajveer is to b taken out?? Was kajals lifes value so less?
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Frndz wat u hv to say wid dis aspect do share?
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
frnds , as far as i know, dis is an instinct in humans which has developed wid evolution itself, otherwise d condition of women wudnt have been more or less same all over d world.
it all started in d primitive ages, wid d realisation dat men r physically stronger dan women, due to wich reason, women r unfit 4 certain tasks wich required extensive physical labour.4m here came d practice of depriving women 4m inheritance of property (if u r nt able to contribute to d earnings den y ask 4 share?)
den came d fact of satisfying physical needs which is again a basic instinct in all creatures in dis world. to serve dis purpose, d primitive men started taking d women as captives ( infact all d ornaments dat we women wear actually originates 4m d chains put round d neck,hands & feet of d primitive women)..
depriving educational rights was solely meant to disempower women & weaken dem more & more although no one knows when dis practice exactly started..& considering d girl child as a burden began wid d advent & growing practice of dowry..d ppl didnt have enuf funds to provide food to der own family & in such situations wen dey wer forced to provide huge dowry at der daughter's or sister's marriage putting der own future lives at stake, den it was quite natural 4 dem to consider d grl as d culprit and d sole cause of der ruin.