mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Written update 2nd may 2011

Hi guys I will try as much detail as i can i m so sorry if i miss out anything

It starts off with Adi coming bak to KN from work….he is talking on the phone and is happy that he got a big deal…….Ammaji, Joginader, gajendar and ragini are sitting in the living area….adi comes and sits down there…..ammaji then tells him that his sassor aka chaudhary shahib...has decided to book and arrage all the arrangements for ragini's nd adi's honey moon

After hearing this adi is surprised and he sees ragini smiling…he wonders why is she so happy?

Adi says …" oh but ammaji…I can't go to goa with ragini….i just got a big deal and need to work on that"

Gajendar then says," beta teri shaadi se phele bhi toh business chalta that oh abhi bhi mein shamal lunga…tu ja"

Ragini then says" Adi we dn't hav much time left to go so lets go nd pack"

Adi just sits there and wonders why ragini is so happy to be going to goa?

They both then stand up and go to pack their bags…

Meanwhile ammaji says," aaj kal ke log bhi na…jab kam karna hai toh ghoona nikle aata hai aur jab ghuna hota hai toh kaam nikal aata hai".

We skip to the the prison now….yes the prison where rajbeer 😡is

Chanda has gone to meet rajbeer in the jail and she has also bought food for him…..the policemam says that he will give the food to him at food time but she can meet him…

Rajbeer and chanda then hav a mother son moment in which chanda promises rajbeer that she will get him out of there and rajbeer is just crying like a baby and saying ma mujhe yahan se nikalo…..

Chanda's visiting time is over then and she runs out of the jail…..

We skip to KN nw

Adi and Ragini are saying their goodbyes to every1…nd just then chanda comes and she is disgusted to see everone so happy…..

Ammaji thens gives ragini a sona ka haar and says," this is the first time you are going out as ammaji's bahu"….

Ragini and Adi then leave for goa…..where Padma lives…😉😆

Just as they leave chanda is like how can all of you be so happy after my son is in jail…..and she runs inside the house to her room….in her room from a little bag she pulls out a bottle that says POISION on it….Lol she actually had a posion botlle in her purse…who has that🤣

Just then jhanvi walks into Chanda's room nd chanda hides the bottle….jhanvi is like I know that you are angry at dia nd me for what happened with rajbeer bhaiya ….but sometimes in motherhood some mothers forget whats right and what not….taiji just think for once from a women's point of view…what rajbeer bhaiya did was worng he took an innocent girls life"

Cvhanda goes mad at jhanvi and says who are you to say what right or not…that is god who decides the right and wrongs not you…now just get out of my room

Meanwhile chanda is saying all this she is gripping jhanvi's hand really tight…

Jhanvi takes her hand off and walks out of the room

Precap; chanda is mixing posision in 2 bowls of gajar ka halwa…..jhanvi is them shown with a dizzy mind cause she has just been poisioned

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 d update dear,😛read it just now, still no tv at home..dont know wen it will get repaired.
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! i thought rajveer told chanda to get him OUT? here she's making plans to go JOIN him in jail instead. dummy.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx dear! It s realy nice update! I was waitng fr it as i dint watch m on tour na!
rais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU. BTW, who is Padma in Goa where Adi - Ragini going ??
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rais

Thanks for WU. BTW, who is Padma in Goa where Adi - Ragini going ??
<div></div>

ya wat happnd? Adi ragini said dey r cumng goa! But i thnk it was just said lets c!