Poll

will janvi die .....

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
looking at the pre cap of 29 april do u think janvi will die or it will have effect on dia?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear! U just bought my heart in mouth! I was totaly scard n confusd n heart beatng by readng ur headline dat janvi dies!! I thought its Tbuzz report!!! !!! But i want now janvi to b takn to hospital n dia is all scard n she prays to god d songs lik playd wen sia was der lik opalan hare n takra jayenge! Wen dr. Cums dia all rushes to d housemates n avtar karan support her n wen janvi gets alright dia is one to go n hug her by apologisng! Amma is al worried dat her plan is !!! Ha ha!! Jogi gaji r tensd n amma agrees aj ka jamana hai!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no way, if janvi dies so quickly den how wud d story proceed aheadπŸ˜ƒ?? dont worry guys, evrything wud b fyn!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi dear! U just bought my heart in mouth! I was totaly scard n confusd n heart beatng by readng ur headline dat janvi dies!! I thought its Tbuzz report!!! !!! But i want now janvi to b takn to hospital n dia is all scard n she prays to god d songs lik playd wen sia was der lik opalan hare n takra jayenge! Wen dr. Cums dia all rushes to d housemates n avtar karan support her n wen janvi gets alright dia is one to go n hug her by apologisng! Amma is al worried dat her plan is !!! Ha ha!! Jogi gaji r tensd n amma agrees aj ka jamana hai!

oops
sorry abt that πŸ˜†
i didn't mean to that
anyway
i was thinking sumthing similar to
Padmpriya thumbnail
No no even i dint mean dat way i dont want janu to die! I meant janvi n dia reunite so amma is worried!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she will not die of course! She's the lead character!!!!!!!

besides, Vaishnavi has already died once in Television!
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: polly_03

no way, if janvi dies so quickly den how wud d story proceed aheadπŸ˜ƒ?? dont worry guys, evrything wud b fyn!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

'
really agree with uπŸ˜†
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Janvi won't die. Of course there will be some praying sessions and tensed hospital scenes. But nothing else.
Padmpriya thumbnail
It is confirmd dat she wont die in telly buz article but more drama is in store for us frm chanda
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

she will not die of course! She's the lead character!!!!!!!

besides, Vaishnavi has already died once in Television!

i wish she hadnt died dat "once be4" on television yar😭..miss her sooo much there !!!!!!😭