Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi frnds, dis is a small attempt 4m my side..hope u wud lyk it.::

guys, i didnt find d WU 4 yesterdays episode so i'm giving a brief update on it, so here it goes::

Dia's upset wid janvi regarding shaurya & goes out of d room leaving janvi in a total confused state of mind. a guy comes to ammaji & talks abt designing d posters 4 her forthcuming elections..jogi & gajendra r also der..ammaji isnt satisfied wid d designs & poses, jst den janvi cums der. she takes d laptop & gvs d designs & ammaji tells d guy to design accordingly. she also keeps on praising janvi's talent. d guy goes away & jst den dia cums wid d tea-tray, ammaji scolds her 4 being late, janvi tries to take d tray 4m her but dia moves away..she serves d tea to othes & goes away.

Janvi says dat she has sum work & needs to go out..ammaji allows her., janvi cums out of KN & calls shaurya & tells him to meet her in a restaurant.

Aftr janvi leaves, jogi comments dat d luv betwn d 2 sisters turned out to b very frail, ammaji agrees ..she said dat she has never regretted anything in lyf except d fact dat she cudnt get to d person who devastated her family 18 yrs back. she also says dat 1ce she get d power aftr winning d elections den she wud definately luk into dis matter now.

In d restaurant,ragini cums to meet her bf, he doesnt arrive yet & ragini gets irritated. she was abt to call him but den shekar arrives & den dey sit at a table & orders coffee. ragini tells him abt going to honeymoon wid aditya, she says dat she doesnt want to go as she only loves shekhar & no1 else.Shekhar 1st jokes wid her saying dat she must go wid her husband but den he gets serious & says dat he has got a plan. ragini is very happy at dis. dey discuss der plans in d mean while janvi cums to d same restaurant to meet shaurya.she sits down at a table & luks around & see ragini along wid an unknown guy (to her)sittinghand in hand.

Shaurya cums running up apologising 4 bein late.janvi asks him if he & dia had any major problem.shaurya tells her everything .janvi says ok , dis prob will b taken care of, i can solve it. u just go on executing d plan dat u have started unknowingly. shaurya understands her meaning & smiles saying ok den, i will go 4 it..& if Dia really loves me den she will certainly come back to me.

Precap: janvi has been poisoned & is struggling 4 her lyf, no1 is around to help her & she falls down unconcious while white foam comes out 4m her mouth.

Edited by polly_03 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh its realy sad na d precap! Nw i hope hope n hope dat dia atleast nw feels d pain n she saves her as janvi savd her at much situation but dis is time for her to pay back! Plz cvs dont break der relation! Thanx for update dear!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the superb update, Polly!!😃

Missed the epi again and needless to say, your "small attempt" is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again🤗
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much guys🤗 !! it really feels gud to c so many names who clicked d "like " button😳😳..thnx a ton!!!🤗🤗🤗