abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry people!! I can't update the episode today, as there is no power in my house, so no tv... i won't be able to watch the episode myself!! I'm really very very sorry!! If its ok with you people, i'll watch the repeat telecast and update it tomorrow evening... Please forgive me people! Its kind of shameful, after you volunteer for doing the wu, and backing out at the last time... :-/ sorry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
never mind dear, u needn't b sorry, i saw d epi today, total crap it was..ammaji playing d divide & rule policy ,& ragini being rude wid santosh, & ammaji allowed ViDia to resume der studies n go 2 colege but gv entire pocket money 2 janvi along wid dia 's responsibility to her so dat she finally feels jealous..

precap: dia 's been kidnapd but i feel d kidnapper is shourya.

so u lost nothing. if d story goes on lyk dis sidelining d actual theme of d serial den i'm going to stop watching it 4 sure!!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dia kidnapped???????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, I can do the update if u want me to! :D
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

Dia kidnapped???????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ya, it seemed so 4m d precap, bdw, i PM'd u abt sumthing, plz respond to it..& is der any member intro thread in dis forum?? i mean i hv found it in several othr forums in wic i'm a silent member but not here, or may b i missed it. plz tell me if any such thread exists here 2.
abbyluvscid thumbnail
thanks polly_03!!! you gave me a shortened update!! thanks!

Ammaji at it again? ๐Ÿ˜ก i'm sick of it!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Never mind Abhi!
Very nice of you to inform๐Ÿ˜ƒ Many don't And you don't have to apologise! You are doing a great job and keep it up!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

never mind dear, u needn't b sorry, i saw d epi today, total crap it was..ammaji playing d divide & rule policy ,& ragini being rude wid santosh, & ammaji allowed ViDia to resume der studies n go 2 colege but gv entire pocket money 2 janvi along wid dia 's responsibility to her so dat she finally feels jealous..

precap: dia 's been kidnapd but i feel d kidnapper is shourya.

so u lost nothing. if d story goes on lyk dis sidelining d actual theme of d serial den i'm going to stop watching it 4 sure!!

Thanks for the WU, polly! Missed yesterday's epi and therefor your WU was of great use! Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Never mind Abhi!

Very nice of you to inform๐Ÿ˜ƒ Many don't And you don't have to apologise! You are doing a great job and keep it up!

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Word Count: 0

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please don't be sorry, Abbyluvscid! This is all my fault - I had decided to fill in temporarily but couldn't post an update because of my busy schedule. *sigh*
Thanks a lot, both to you and to Padmpriya for taking time out to write the updates. I'll try to clean up and organize the forum over the weekend. :)