PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends! I'm not back to updating, was bored and saw that there is no update for the 26th so thought I'll do itπŸ˜›

Ammaji introduces Jhanvi to the guests and she tells them that Amba had a huge business and that now Jhanvi looks after it. The guest is impressed and tells Ammaji that Jhanvi will bring laurels to the family.
Jhanvi excuses herself and goes up to Dia. They are talking when Ammaji asks Gajender to tell Dia not to waste time and to go and help Santosh in the kitchen.
When Gajender tells this to Dia, she is hurt. Ammaji again calls for Jhanvi and Karan goes up to Dia and tells her that he is happy for Jhanvi, but he wants Dia too to be treated with respect. Dia tries to brush him aside and tells him that she is happy for Jhanvi, but at the same time a tear rolls down her cheek.

Ragini's mother sees Ragini and Adi together and tells them that they should always stay together and be happy with each other. They pretend as if everything is normal between them and when Ragini's mother walks away, Adi scowls at Ragini and walks away.

Ragini's BF (I think his name is Shekhar) comes up to her and she gets scared. She pleads with him to go away as she will be in trouble if they are seen together. The guy smirks and tells her that he cannot stand being away from her any longer. Just then Ragini sees her mothr coming towards her and she begs of him to leave. He leaves at the nth moment thus preventing Ragini's mother from seeing him.

Jhanvi goes up to Ammaji and asks her why she is being treated with love and respect when she has just come into the household. Ammaji tells her that she wanted to tell this herself sometime, but now that Jhanvi herself has asked, she will tell her the reason. She tells her that Raghav was her most capable and most obidient son and that Amba was a very great woman and since Jhanvi is their child, she has a soft corner for her. She tells Jhanvi that she was very impressed with her when she went on a bhook hadtal and that she got to see her mettle and strength. She tells Jhanvi that she is convinced that she will bring laurels to the family. Jhanvi is happy and proud and goes to Dia to tell her this.

Dis is in bed and feels bad at not being treated with love by Ammaji. She is conscious of Ammaji's preference of Jhanvi to her. She asks herself why she is always been rebuked at by Ammaji. Just then Jhanvi walks in all excited and Dia pretends to be asleep. Jhanvi tells her that she knows why Ammaji loves her. She tells Dia that Ammaji admires her strength and stubborn attitude. Dia listens to this, heartbroken.

Gajender and Joginder go up to Ammaji and ask her the reason for treating Jhanvi partially. Ammaji tells that she has the responsibility of the family and that she will do everything in her capacity to safegaurd it. She tells that Jhanvi and Dia should not be united if peace must prevail in the family.

PRECAP- The Sanghwans are at the breakfast table and Jhanvi asks Ammaji if Dia may continue her studies.

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx very much harshu di! Nice to c u here with update!! N ammaji is mad i think she cant c dias strength? How dare she say so? N take nly raghav n amba into consideration n sia is her mother na?n is ammaji speakng truth or lie? Why dia is not treatd proprly n janvi cant c that infront of her happiness? I havnt seen it di so wil catch repeat now! Thanx a lot!!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx harsha...aww yaar u r alife saviour
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Ammaji cares about Jhanvi... as she is somehow a shadow of Amba...

PLS DONT SEPERATE the twins!!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much harshu di!! was not feeling well yesterday, so went Early to bed... couldn't even catch the repeats! but i don't feel that i've missed anything after reading your update! 😊

sorry guys!! couldn't provide the update!!