cngrats Abhinaya!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi congrats dear!! Dint get time to wish u yestday!! welcome dear!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Wat r ur fav hobbies? singing and dancing
Wat wud u lik to change if u wer gven boon to change sumthng? i wud... hmm... change myself first, then the world!!! i wud change the careless attitude i have, in me and in India??? i would change everything from politics to corruption!!
Wich subject u lik most n why? i simply love history and civics!!! they are really good! but i love history more than anything else πŸ˜ƒ
Why u watch naidl? i actually started watching it for Ms. Vaishanvi Dhanraj... but i like karan bhaiya so very much now!!! and i also feel naidl conveys a message (if not now, it may, in late future- hope so!!)πŸ˜†

Wat things wud u change in laado if u were gvn chance?i would put some sense into chanda's brain and also in jogi baba's and gajji's brain... chanda may eventually understand, but i cannot be sure with jogi and gajji!!
ok dear best of luck!!!ha ha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
abbyluvscid thumbnail
question paper:: lol!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i won't be tensed in this exam though!
ur best memory of childhood: when i met my bff for the first time... (i miss her so much~~😭)
ur nickname; abby, abbs, abhi 😊
do u have a pet? no, but i would love to have a puppy!
ur worst memory of childhood: when i left delhi...😭😭😭😭 when i left my friends 😭😭😭
ur fav naidl scene?: the jhanvi-karan hug, when they hug after dia's wedding is broken... true bro-sis relationship πŸ˜ƒ
ur fav naidl charcter : karan bhaiya, because he is the kind of brother i want...
ur fav movie/song: um... many!! but i love Taylor swift's love story and eminem's love the way you lie... movies... so many!! but i love valktyrie and where eagles dare so much! they are my all time faves!

abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

πŸ‘congrats dearπŸ€—πŸ‘

thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

abbyluvscid thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Hey Abhi!!