mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

This is the first time i am ever doing a WU so sorry for any mistakes

Written Update

It starts off with the baishaki party that ammaji has thrown for everyone.

Some Punjabi folks are shown doing bhangra on baishaki songs in KN. Meanwhile Avtra and Karan are welcoming the guests. After a while Ragini parents arrive as well and are welcomed by Avtar. Ragini's mother then goes around KN searching for Ragini. Meanwhile Ragini is talking to her boyfriend on the phone. She finishes talking to him just as her mother sees her (what timing) . Ragini and her mother hug. And then we see all the guest asking why ammaji is throwing this party but no one has an idea (I wonder whats going on in Ammaji's head). After that we skip to Karan (haye kitna shone lak raha tha aaj woh...i wish there were more scenes of him) and Avtar...Avtar gets a call from someone...(its something to do with his business)... After he ends the call he tells karan to find out aomething about the business...

Just then Avtar sees Chanda (the devil)standing in a corner all by herself...he walks over to her

" Chanda why are you standing here like this. Smile and join in the celebration,"says Avtar

And then chanda goes on how about her son is in jail and that she wn't join in the party.

Just the gorgeous diya walks in and a server offers her drinks and she about to take it but chanda walks there and bumps into the server so diya doesn't get the drink. Chanda then walks away from their and avtar come to diya.

Then jhanvi ( she is looking really lovely shovly today) comes and joins diya...

Just then Ammaji walks down the stairs

'app sab lokh ye soch rahe honge ki yeh party kyun rakhi gayi hai. Ajj se 18 saal phele iss parivaar ka ek sadasiya hum sab se bichadgaya tha lehkin ab woh wabis aagayi hai. She is my son raghav beti jhanvi. 18 saal phele woh bighadgi thi hum sab se aur uske baad meri beti Amba (missing her so much latetly) na use paal posh ke bada kiye. Meri badkismati yeh hai ki hum dono ek hi sehar mein reh kar ek dhuje se door de. Lehkin ab woh toh upar wale ka faisla ha...usmein hum kya kar sakte hai. Ab 18 saal bad hamri beti hamare paas ayi hai:"

Ammaji then calls khanvi over to her but jhanvi wats to bring diya along as well, but diys tells her that I have been in KN all my life and every1 knows me you go over to ammaji and meet everyone

Ammaji then introduces her to important people

Just then a lady goes to chanda nad says...oh what is ammaji doing bringing this girl into this house. She sent rajbeer to jail she shouldn't be her. Then chanda gets angry and goes up to ammaji and says" u r u introducing her to every1. She send ur gradson to jail. Ammaji ishara karti hai avtar ko ki chanda ko yahan se lehke jai. Avtar takes chanda way from the party.

Jhanvi tells ammaji that she will be bak ibna few minutes. Jhanvi goes up to diya and starts talking to her.

Meanwhile ammaji calls gajendar and tells him to tell diya and the KN bahus to prepare the food for all the guests. Gajendar goes up to diya and tells her to go and prepare the food. Diya leaves jhanvi to go take care of the food.

Precap: jhanvi askes ammaji y is she all of a sudden loving her so much. Ammaji says u r rite there is a reason...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear! Was waitng for update as i couldnt watch it! But it seems it was realy nice epi! Ammajis speech is nice but wat a sudden change na??? 2days epi wil b gud i suppose!!
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear 1 sily qn! Why guest r so restless to knw d reason behind party as it was shown on tv dat janvi is al seatng out of house n nw ammaji took her in so it is clear na dat party is for janvi!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi dear 1 sily qn! Why guest r so restless to knw d reason behind party as it was shown on tv dat janvi is al seatng out of house n nw ammaji took her in so it is clear na dat party is for janvi!

idk yaar...they were just like y is ammaji throwing such a big party
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update!!!!!!!!!!!

Chanda... 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update!!! thanks!! sorry, i couldn't do it because i had to go out... hmm... so there is some reason behind Ammaji accepting Jhanvi! as i suspected!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 d update mjht_oneπŸ˜›, i missed it coz i 2 went 4 a wedding party..& regarding chanda, she has becum a psycho i thinkπŸ˜•, she needs treatment, preferably shock treatementπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..it wud do her gud!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

nice update!!!!!!!!!!!

Chanda... 😑

dear darkknight007, i jst luved dis pic of LalMohan BabuπŸ˜ƒ, 4m wic film did u take dis??
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Nikz!
Thanks for the superb update!!
Thanks a lot for it as I couldn't catch the epi😭

But good to know that Amba is being treated as a parallel leadπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Once again I thank the CVs for treating Amba with respectπŸ˜ƒ
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 😊 Great update.. πŸ‘