Precap: Reason behind Ammaji's sudden change!

Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As we all saw in the precap, Jhanvi asks Ammaji about her sudden change of accepting her as her granddaughter. Ammaji then starts to answer her question, but just then, the precap ends. 😵
So what do you guys think? Will Ammaji tell the reason on tomorrow's episode? And what could the reason be behind accepting Jhanvi as her granddaughter? 🤔
Edited by Zebi02 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woh ammaji hai! Ha ha! Don ke style me bole toh uska dimag padna mushkil hi nahi namunkin hai!! May b she wont tell she might say dekh chori tujko jis chese se matlab utna hi bol! Ah ok nw she is showng her luv fr janvi na so she may even keep quite n say jaha chahiye wahi apna dimag istamal kar!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ammaji is smart ...she sees a lot of Amba in Jhanvi and will use her for furthering the family's political aspirations...she is also I feel going to divide and rule...break up the twins and treat them differently. It is a typical power hungry person's way of ruling. I just hope the bond between the twins is strong enough to withstand Ammaji's plans.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah,... Ammaji certainly had some plans running in her mind when she accepted jhanvi... what else could be expected from her? I want ViDia to stick together, no matter what...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dear Zebi02, chameleons change der color 2 meet situational needs, ammaji is doing d same .. watevr she may answer back to janvi i dont care, coz aftrall d basic reason remains d same..she wants to separate ViDia to avenge her " parivar ka izzat uchalna " crap. nuthing else.