Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Don't know why, but watching today's episode, just made me think that maybe Ammaji wants to seperate Dia and Jhanvi. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ The way she totally ignores Dia, and only focuses on Jhanvi, made me think that
Ammaji wants to make Dia think that Jhanvi gets all the importance etc.

They also showed a closeup of Jhanvi and Dia's hands when Ammaji, dragged Jhanvi away from Dia, to introduce her to other guests. That showed how she made her go away from Dia, so maybe she wants the both sisters to get seperated, and may god know what the reason must be behind this! ๐Ÿค”
Edited by Zebi02 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear! Ya i dint watch d epi but by readng that it hurts. Ammaji wants to do divide n rule policy!!! Its undrstud may b she wants to separate them as she considr that dia has rasias power n janvi rasia + ambas power. So she consider that othr end is more powerful then hers. May b she wont separate them that easily as nw elections r upcoming!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah... Ammaji is planning to do divide and rule... there cannot be anything which Ammaji does, which can affect her later... she IS mean!! she doesn't care about her son and daughter! then why should she care about Jhanvi and Dia???๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
of course ammaji d witch๐Ÿ˜ก is following d divide & rule policy๐Ÿ˜ก..koi shaq??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก