DOTW# 4: Changes in KN after Jhanvi's entry

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm back with my last DOTW for the month!!! As the title suggests, this DOTW is about what all ViDia will have to go through in KN now, what all changes will occur. I know, its somewhat related to DOTW# 3 by Hesperus, but couldn't help it because the whole week was focusing only on this. And we will also discuss about Adi-Ragini, and what role they may play-the baddy's role or... will they (or atleast Ragini) in supporting Jhanvi's ideals.

Let me shoot my questions!!

1. Now that ViDia are back together, Ammaji certainly has some plans running in her mind. Do you think ViDia can see through it, before its too late?

2. Do you think Ammaji has true love and affection towards Jhanvi and Dia?

3. Will Jhanvi be able to change Adi, along with Dia?

4. Do you think Ragini will care to support Jhanvi and Dia, at least after she comes to know about Ammaji's backward thoughts of wanting a grandson, etc?

(OK, I'm going a little off-the-topic now)

5. Will Jhanvi enjoy the same freedom which she got from Amba?

6. When will we see Ragini and Adi stop fighting?!?!?😆

OK people!! This whole week was of different things, but mainly on Jhanvi's entry into the house. As I've already posted a DOTW on this and also by Hesperus, i preferred not to ask the same questions again and again. This time, the DOTW is sort of stupid, with not many questions, but i guess i could only ask these much. Happy time answering!!😆😆

Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Mostly as i sad ammaji is tryng to make dia jealous n separate them. I feel janvi can come out of it if she is not losing her mind due to ammajis stupid actions to gve her luv. As v al knw its nw very hard to believe ammaji!! Dia is confident herself n janvis support! I feel ragini cant c d pain of ppl she consider it as drama na!