Aditya Redij in Balaji serial - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Na Aana Iss Des Laado has been conspicuous by his absence on the tube.

The actor quit the serial after it took an 18-year leap. However, things seem to be working out again for the actor who has most likely bagged an Ekta Kapoor serial. He says, "Nothing is confirmed yet, but when it happens I will let everybody know. I want to live up to the expectations of my fans and do something as good as Raghav. So I am choosing roles with caution."

Clearing the air about reports which said that Aditya was upset with the time leap in Na Aana Iss Des Laado, he says, "It's absolutely false! I was informed about the leap three months in advance, and I was okay with it because it was the demand of the script. In fact, I was even asked to continue with Raghav's character, but I didn't want to play an aged character."

Commenting on declining TRP of the show after his and Natasha Sharma's exit, Aditya says, "TRP does not depend on the exit of any main character! It depends on how the storyline can engage the audience even when the old characters have gone. Often this is not paid attention to and so when the lead actors move, TRPs slide!" But does he still watch the show? He says, "I do and have noticed that the look and feel of the show has changed, though it's still retained its positive flavour. The new stars are doing well and it reminds me of the way I had started."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Aditya-Redij-in-Balaji-serial/articleshow/8065650.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for sharing n hope d storyline is gud also dey take natasha to play female actress role!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"In fact, I was even asked to continue with Raghav's character, but I didn't want to play an aged character."

In some other article I read that Adi din't mind graying his hair, but Raghav had to die because the script demanded so!

Dude, decide on one thing and stick to it!!

Never the less, congratulations on bagging the role!
And thanks for the article!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good news Adi ... hope the role is good enough!
All the best to you.
Would love to watch Natasha and you together again, hopefully.

Wish for the best.
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it is a great new if it is true,i really wish adi and natasha come in ekta's show together,they are the most best,amazing and beautiful couple on tv,i really hope if ekta is reading all this she may be she will put adi natasha in a new show together... :)
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RASIA2

it is a great new if it is true,i really wish adi and natasha come in ekta's show together,they are the most best,amazing and beautiful couple on tv,i really hope if ekta is reading all this she may be she will put adi natasha in a new show together... :)

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope some good thing happens.
πŸ˜›
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya fingers crossd! Hope sooo! Hope Gud news cum fast
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great news adi

i am happy fr u , if u came in ekta's soaps there r really good .with nats wld complete it .😳like kmh etc etc

bt wld b even more happy if u were with nats .all the best .no matter wat ever u r decition we r wth u
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article ...πŸ‘

congrats to Adi...πŸ‘

Just keeping my finger crossed that he is cast with natasha ...😳

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Thanks for the article ...πŸ‘

congrats to Adi...πŸ‘

Just keeping my finger crossed that he is cast with natasha ...😳

I know Bittu.
I am keeping my entire body crossed. Embarrassed Bhagwan iss baar toh sun le ...
Please 😊