Grooming of the Future Ammaji

walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In the episode shown on Friday, I see the seeds of change. Women in India have come of age, and are going to take their rightful place. While Jaanvi, is insecure, and doubts Ammaji's intentions, Diya, in her innocence says, that she has seen her from childhood, and she can not be traitor. She does not know the past history, as in this houshold, everything is hush hush and swept under the carpet. Avtar, also a genuine human being, a male Sanghwan, believes that Amba will be rehabilitated in her two nieces.

Indications are that this may happen. Ammaji, has had a change, instigated by the political ambitions, and has found reason for compromise. She finds, opposition from her own people, like Joginder, and Chanda, and silently Gajendar has his own views. With these unstable aides, will she be more inclined to trust Jaanvi, who went through the test of hunger, and sleeplessness, to achieve her goal. Does she see a new Ammaji in her? What were the compulsions for Ammaji to treat people around her this way? Was it her unique situation, among the autocratic men, that she had to exist, and she did not want others to suffer her fate, and so sacrificed her own girl child, then her grand daughter, until Sia came in their lives.

Her battle with Sia was one of ideas. Sia gave her life, fighting for her ideas, and in the end Raghav, too helped his wife, against his own mother. Ammaji tolerated Diya, a symbol of Sia, for Ammaji, only because she gave her word to her son. Now the same word binds her with a new rope, with Jaanvi. But she sees the image of Raghav in her, and that of Sia in Diya, and still she makes the difference on the dining table. This may be due to her delusional state of mind too.

Her sons and her daughter in law Chanda, are in open rebellion, but their Ammaji is not, and tells them to remain in their own places. She gives Jaanvi, recognition, which the latter finds it hard to believe.

The first scene in front of Amba's and Raghav and Sia's photographs, has a message to us, and is verbalized by Avtar, if you listen closely of what he said.

We only hope this will come true, and Ammaji will groom Jaanvi as her true Successor, who will govern the household, with intelligence, education, and justice - which were Sia's goals. All these three she has already shown, in coming to this position in the life of the Sanghwan house. Whose vision has truth, Diya's or Jaanvi's. When Jaanvi talks to Shaurya, Ammaji comes in and she has to change the conversation, is this another sign of their distrust?

Our viewers may find more messages, in the scenes that have been shown thus far. Will the cruelty and negativity, and subjugation of women continue or stop... Give us the possible scenarios you envisage. Perhaps the creatives will take note.

Edited by walquest2000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
honestly dis 1 qstn has haunted me 2, dat wat cud b d reason behind ammaji's hatred 4 womenfolk in general?? was it only custom? i dont think so..my own explanation to dis is a bit different, ammaji did all dis to win d struggle 4 her existence in Veerpur, may b she wasnt lyk dis wen she got married into d sangwan family but being an extremley intelligent lady, she soon realized dat she wud meet d same fate as d other women of her family & village..she decided den dat she wud not live at d mercy of d menfolk & started transforming herself into d ammaji whom we c now.

Moner_Radio thumbnail
1 thing which i believe to b true since i hv seen d show 4 a long tym, ammaji did kill d new-born girls in d name of custom but she didnt separate her own daughter 4m herslf for d sake of custom, rather she did it 4 save her lyf, she turned her back on her child not coz she hated her but coz she knew dat it was d only way she cud gv her lyf..dat " meri beti mujhse dur zarur hogi par kam se kam wo zinda to rahegi". if she hated her daughter den she cud hv easily strangled her to death wich she didnt & handed d child over to her nurse to take her away safely 4m dat cursed place.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
ammaji will never groom janvi by herself, dont even think of it, rather janvi & dia will acquire d required grooming by demselves in d course of der struggle & eventually emerge as d true successors of ammaji.
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
could be true
i hope it is true
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wonder what is the reason behind killing girl-child?? I mean, Ammaji herself is a very strong woman... but why does she hate other woman??😕
494651 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

I wonder what is the reason behind killing girl-child?? I mean, Ammaji herself is a very strong woman... but why does she hate other woman??😕

Thats a million dollar question which is bugging me since day 1 of the NAIDL...