abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys this is my first wu! Do comment-

Jhanvi and dia are standing in front of amba's photo.Jhanvi suspects ammaji's sudden change of behaviour towards her.She feels tat tis is abnormal.Accepting amba as her daughter and jhanvi in the house, has some motive, feels jhanvi.Dia brushes off her suspicions and says that there is nothing like that.avtar comes in and stands before rasia's photo and amba's photo and says that the sisters have won.santosh comes in tells ammaji has arranged special lunch for jhanvi.In the dining hall, jogi asks to eat before jhanvi comes,which irritates ammaji and she says jogi to wait.ragini mocks adi that he is no more ammaji's laadla because jhanvi dia are here. ammaji tells dia to help santosh in the kitchen. ammaji herself feeds jhanvi as other people look on in jealousy. ammaji tells everyone to eat, but chanda refuses 2 serve food to d person who has sent her son to jail n goes in.Ammaji scolds dia lightly to get hot puris from the kitchen and jhanvi feels awkward.But gajji notes puris r hot. Ammaji puts gajar ka halwa on jhanvi's plate and tries to make her at home. adi keeps making ragini do something for him like passing the water, etc. jhanvi asks dia to eat but she refuses by saying that santosh is working alone in the kitchen and she has to help her. after coaxing jhanvi feeds dia which makes some happy, some shocked. chanda is in her room with a headache when avtar comes in to comfort her. But chanda brushes him away by telling that he is caring for jhanvi who remained on empty stomach for 2 days, but not for her son who is suffering in jail. avtar replies back that ammaji herself has accepted jhanvi, then why are you so bothered? chanda says that its baisakhi today and ammaji will push jhanvi out of the house in front of the guests. avtar moves away by saying that he has more important work to do than this arguement. Dia tells jhanvi that she is suspecting ammaji unnecessarily. she says that ammaji has wholeheartedly accepted jhanvi and giving all love to her, which dia has never recieved in her whole life. jhanvi argues back that she has sent her pota to jail, how will she accept her? Just then shaurya calls and asks jhanvi about her welfare. Jhanvi guesses if he wanted to talk to dia and she gives the phone to dia which dia hesitantly accepts. Jhanvi and shaurya then start chatting away. ammaji comes in with jhanvi's baisakhi dress and jhanvi immediately changes the topic on the phone and hangs up. Jhanvi recieves the dress and asks about dia's dress. Ammaji replies that she already has got many. Jhanvi feels that dia is not getting the attention she deserves.
Precap-Ammaji introduces jhanvi before everybody in the baisakhi party. Jhanvi feels that dia should also be introduced...

Hope you all liked it. I know its not upto the mark but i've still given my best. I find it really difficult to give the update because i have to give it through my phone gprs. Please somebody else continue giving updates. I can give regular updates, but only after 4pm. I'm really sorry about it, but i really can't. I just gave it a mere try... Hope you people don't mind.
Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great and super quick update 👏.. Thanks
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...
Something is definately fishy with Ammaji...
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonder if DKG plans to divide ViDia... She can see that together they may turn out to be 100 times more powefrul than RaSia..
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
So is ammaji planning to separate the twins by trying to put the seeds of jealousy in the mind of Diya by giving more attention to Jahnvi😕
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jealousy is root of breaking down relations. Ammaji is giving all to janvi n tryng to create jealousy to dia may b. Thanks dear for update. Continue gvng.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really good WU thanx fr it 👏🤗

now i am sure ammaji wants to make dia jelous abt her sis and create few confrontations between them but janu will never let ammaji do it 😳.bcoz she is ammaji's pothi and her sons bllod she will handit with care
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so she is trying the divide and rule policy and NOBODY can figure it out...what kind of brains do the family members have and how retarded do the creatives think the audience is?
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx fr d WU... its really nice!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one small reqst... pls chng d title... its 22nd april not 23rd!