Share your views on 21 april episode!

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, i couldn't find the wu for 21st april's episode, but wanted to share my views on it... So here i go!
What an amazing episode it was!!Loved it to the core!
Coming to the episode-
Avtar should have been more strict with chanda... I wouldn't mind if he had to slap her...
Loved the dia-jhanvi bonding after so many days!! Each moment of it was so well done! When they looked at rasia's picture, it was quite emotional too...
I think ammaji felt happy that vidia have reunited when she was looking at raghav's photo... She does have a soft corner! Ammaji has deep affection for them... She just can't show it...
Amba's asti visarjan was touching! Liked it when jhanvi promised to continue the fight with dia...
Ammaji joining in the last moment to bid a final farewell to amba proves that she really loves amba...but the sad thing is why doesn't she show it? We need an ammaji who can boldly accept vidia in front of everybody, not caring in the least about any stupid thought.
Precap-SD love track again 😊but was almost caught, loved it when ammaji came in smiling, getting the clothes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi i hv provided wu of 21st. But wud u like to provide updates frm 2day??