Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I missd the starting part.chanda tells avtar that apne kabhi mera sath nahi diya aur mere bete ka bhi sirf apko un ladkiyo ki padi hai? Aj ek bahu aur patni ye kasam leti hai ki mein inka jevan narak bana dungi n moves out. Dia janvi are shown near rasias photo. Dia gives supportive courage to each other. Janvi tells dia hum dost bankar mile par ab hum behene hai! Meine jab phele bar ye photo dekha tab ajeeb sa dard hua tha.n tells meine mamma ko kho dia but dia tells her hamare maa bap hamare sath hai.janvi n dia hug each other n sias smiling photo is shown. In ammajis room amma is infront of raghavs pic den only jogendar gajendar comes in. Ammaji tells them that 2morrow is baisaki so to do preparations. Janvi dia come in n jogendar gajendar leave.janvi tells amaji abt ambas asti visarjan n asks amaji to come. Ammaji signals them to go. Near the river pandit ask that beta of house can come forward to do visarjan. Karan comes forward. For which janvi tells pandit that she will do asti visarjan n watches karan. He signals her to do. Even avtar signals. But ammaji was nowhere to b seen. As soon as janvi proceeds ammaji also accompain her . Janvi remembers the days spent with amba and says mamma aur sia mamma ap jo karna chahte the wah hum milkar pura karenge. Alak chand says mein apna vachan nibhaunga aur inki dhal banuga.
Precap-dia n janvi are in room, shaurya calls and janvi gves to dia but dia is not ready to recive but then she picks the call shaurya ask her behen milne ke badh muje bhul gayi? Dia gves to janvi n janvi speaks loudly n amma entrs then only and janvi get scared.
Edited by Padmpriya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...
I would love to see Sia coming in Chanda's dream and beating the crap out of her.... 😈😈😈😈
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the episode............... ViDiya scene & Ashti Visharjan scenes were really touching.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Really loved today's episode
Padmpriya thumbnail
Hi frndz i m very happy that u co operatd with me n my updates. I think i wont b able to provide updates now regularly so plz anyone who is willing to do it can make me knw by posting here or pm me.
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU πŸ˜‰
Geez, why did Chanda cry? Making such a scene and then crying for her rightful punishment? Really. And I hated it, when she accused Avtar of never being a good father and now not being a good husband. "Bethe koh to laad deh nahin paye" she told him, well, then she should look at what her useless "laad" did to Rajveer 😈
Aww, loved the ViDia scenes, so cute and touching 😳 And liked it, when Dia referred to Amba as "Bua-ji" 😍 And the las scene, I knew Ammaji would come, after all she loved Amba πŸ˜† What ever her reasons might be to accept Jhanvi, I think somewhere deep, deep, deep inside of her, she has a soft corner for her granddaughters πŸ˜‰
Nice WU, hope we'll find some volunteers for the upcoming WUs πŸ˜’
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ammaji does the visarjan with Jhanvi?? wow!! I missed the epi! If it's true, I'll definitely watch it online!!
Thanks for the update!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the epi online!! Awesome episode! Very touching!! Good to know that Amba will live on even after her deathπŸ˜ƒ
Love you Amba! Will miss you😭

The scene where Ammaji, Dia and Jhanvi do the asthi visarjan was superb! What female power! Amba's asthi visarjan could not have taken place in a better way!!

Thank you Cvs for treating my fav character with respect!πŸ˜ƒ
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shakuntalam Films fulfilled my wish in d epiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›..jst wondering how cum dey read der fan's mind?? πŸ˜‰finally i got to hear dat authoritative soundtrack playing in ammaji's bg wen she came 4 d "asthi visharjan"πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. missd dis sound tracks so much aftr d leap.πŸ˜•
Padmpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

<font color="#990099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Shakuntalam Films fulfilled my wish in d epiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›..jst wondering how cum dey read der fan's mind?? πŸ˜‰finally i got to hear dat authoritative soundtrack playing in ammaji's bg wen she came 4 d "asthi visharjan"πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. missd dis sound tracks so much aftr d leap.πŸ˜•
</font>

ya polly! Those sounds r playd aftr ammajis words!