Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Absolutely lovely episode!!! My favourite part, when Chanda is about to throw the both sisters out of the house, but then AMMAJI stops her and not only that...She makes her do the Aarti muhahahahaha!! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lol...ammaji was the star yesterdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† whatever her intentions, to accept jahnvi, are, i just loved the way she responded to chanda's tantrum...she went one step ahead by ordering her to do the aarthi...vah...sone pe suhaga...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
excellent scene dat wasπŸ‘..evry1 knows 4 sure dat ammaji will never let d grls b happy but ryt dat moment she needed to take janvi in to control d situation & dat she did in a superb way⭐️⭐️..luved chanda's stunned looks at ammaji's order !!🀣
TANUM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why is chanda not reminded of incident when she was witness in court against gajender
Zebi02 thumbnail
I don't know too what the intention of Amma-Ji is to accept Jhanvi, but let it be that it is, everything is fine untill she just behave like this to Chanda! πŸ˜†
Hope agli baar do teen thappar maare 🀣
Zebi02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonu.703

@bold - for her upcoming elections and some 5% grandaughter feelings

Aaah, now i see! I think it's less than 5%, stonehearted Amma-Ji!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and yeah, the scene was so worth watching 🀣 I don't like Ammaji, but yesterday she for sure deserved some applaud for her actions πŸ‘ Wanna see Chanda failing in her intentions more like that πŸ˜‰
Zebi02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Nice post and yeah, the scene was so worth watching 🀣 I don't like Ammaji, but yesterday she for sure deserved some applaud for her actions πŸ‘ Wanna see Chanda failing in her intentions more like that πŸ˜‰

Thanks, and yes! I totally agree, I too wanna see that Chanda getting scolded by Amma-Ji! πŸ˜†
Zebi02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonu.703

but again after yesterdays 21st april episode it more looked like feeling for her darling son raghav, she was melted slightly towards jhanvi and also went for kriyakaram of her daughter maba
. all she is doing with some feelings sure
lekin the game will restart kick with amamji getting harsh and that will e with jhanvis interference in all ammajis and jogis activities. look ammaji cant off sudden stop all her underground activities isnt it, lekin jhanvi ko tou ab kuch kaam dhanda hain anahi , in span of one week, she will start intereferinga and then again war starts... khalaas no dadi heart bloom

Yes you are right, she can't stop all of a sudden. And I got so happy when she joined the kriyakaram, but I'm 100% sure that the others in the family will get her on the wrong side again unfortunately.
But I really like the show right now, hope it will always stay like this and Chanda will get many chaatas and chapere πŸ˜†
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"chaata"s & "thappad"s r useless to a mentally blind person lyk chanda, rather it will infuriate her more & motivate her to harm & injure ViDia in every possible way🀒🀒 thinking dem as d sole cause of her pitiable condition.