Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ya cvs might hv thought that there was no one to gve complaints of twins to ammaji among women as it was pre leap like sunheri though she changd aftrwards!! They might want to show that a women is womens big enemy.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

Thanks for the update...

Hating Chanda very much...she did not give a good sanskar to her boy and now blaming the twins, I hope Avtar will slap hard and make sure her Bheja is in place instead of flying high

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

Thanks for the update.
But I wonder about the sudden change of Ammaji. She would be planning something.

of course she's planning sumthing evil again😈😈..aftr all she's ammaji & as usual her head is always full of plansπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( 99.9% evil of course)!!
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm . thanks a lot for the update
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

Thanks for the update.
But I wonder about the sudden change of Ammaji. She would be planning something.

hey last time also wen Rasia married Ammaji came wid sword in temple........and then accepted both.....and showed her colors after reaching home.........
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU πŸ˜‰
Guys, seems like now we can open a Chanda-hater-thread πŸ˜† Really, this woman is getting worse and worse. And when the hell did she pay back Sia's aasan, I wonder? Just by bringing Dia up? That's the most stupid thing, I hear πŸ˜• As Dia is the daughter of this house and Chanda one of the DIL it was her job and responsibility to take care of Dia and bring her up, after all! And c'mon, it isn't like she brought Dia up all of her own, I mean, what about Santosh? I bet she gave more love to Dia than Chanda. Besides, when this whole Rajveer drama had taken place, Santosh had to fear for her son too, even for his life, but she didn't stop Dia from speaking out the truth, unlike Chanda 😑
Such a pathetic woman, I say. And apart from that, Sia's aasan were too much and Chanda can't ever pay them back. With her stupid behaviour she's just insulting Sia and her good nature 🀒 Hope, Jhanvi teachs her a good lesson! Because, I think she's misunderstanding there something. She wants to destroy ViDia's life, but dear Chanda you have to see things clearly. You may could illtreat Dia, but I guess you are forgetting who Jhanvi actually is, the mixture of our Sia and Amba πŸ‘πŸΌ Can't wait to see you fail πŸ˜†
And Avtar, I think, by now he's just tired of all this drama, his wife is causing them. Poor man, firstly his useless son and now his dumbfounded wife; I really pity him πŸ˜’ Maybe he should slap Chanda once again, so that her brain starts to work? πŸ˜†
But now I wanna see some cute sis-sis and bro-sis bounds 😍 And of course ViDia starting to change the household of Ammaji πŸ˜‰
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The episode was good!!! Coming to the episode-
Gajji knows what's up with ammaji, i think... He can sense it all!
Ammaji has finally accepted jhanvi but i don't feel her feelings are true....there is some motive behind it... Swagat by ammaji-does ammaji really love jhanvi and dia or she is acting?? I simply don't understand!
Why is alak chand leaving jhanvi and going? How can he break the promise given to amba?
Aarti wala incident-how dare chanda do that?? avtar should have slapped her...no use of reminding her of sia's favour, she'll be ungrateful only. Something is upto ammaji's sleeve,
chanda made to put tika on jhanvi's forehead! What could have been more better than this? [;-)],
now jhanvi and dia have to fight chanda also....
The highlight of the episode-jhanvi has finally entered kn..... Get ready for the double dhamaka!!
Precap-chanda is not going to improve, wish someone could slap her real hard...
Thanks for the wu!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abbyluvscid

The episode was good!!! Coming to the episode-
Gajji knows what's up with ammaji, i think... He can sense it all!
Ammaji has finally accepted jhanvi but i don't feel her feelings are true...there is some motive behind it... Swagat by ammaji-does ammaji really love jhanvi and dia or she is acting?? I simply don't understand!
Why is alak chand leaving jhanvi and going? How can he break the promise given to amba?
Aarti wala incident-how dare chanda do that?? avtar should have slapped her...no use of reminding her of sia's favour, she'll be ungrateful only. Something is upto ammaji's sleeve,
chanda made to put tika on jhanvi's forehead! What could have been more better than this? [;-)],
now jhanvi and dia have to fight chanda also...
The highlight of the episode-jhanvi has finally entered kn... Get ready for the double dhamaka!!
Precap-chanda is not going to improve, wish someone could slap her real hard...
Thanks for the wu!

There were parts which were good...Ammaji is an enigma...no one knows what she will be upto next...but I would like to think that she genuinely went for Amba's final rites because she cared...maybe it was too late but still that was something.

I don't think Alak chand will be far away he will be keeping a watch over the girls... and Chanda will be put in her place soon enough...I could find some pity for her if she had maintained some dignity but she is really acting like a wild banshee which just goes to prove that she has not much substance in her...Avtar needs to be firmer...this wishy washy stand will not help anyone.

As for that duo of brothers...they should be sent on a long voyage with Adi and his wifeπŸ˜‰