Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Episode starts with ammaji giving juice to janvi and all are happy and clap there hands but gajendar and aditya are biting fingers then janvi and dia hug each other and ammaji asks janvi to come in and even dia janvi hands ambas asti to ammaji and takes dia and janvi in house . Chanda is just angry. All crowd shouts nari shakti ki jay. Aditya tells gajendar she hav never seen amma giving up so easily . Gajendar tells him ammaji ko samajne ke liye uske sath sal gujarne honge. All crowd is coming in for which gajendar tells them to go to there home n rest. Shaurya gves thanking speech. ammaji asks santosh to bring arti ki thali and all take arth of janvi. While gajendar and jogendar are upset. Alak chand tells janvi that he wil not stay with her but will visit her. N that now janvi got her house and sister. chanda comes and throws thali and all are shockd. Chanda asks all mera beta jel me hai aur inki arti utari ja rahi hai? For which avtar shouts and asks her that janvi dia are sia raghavs daughters and that sia did a lot for her. But chanda says meine sia ki kimat chuka di hai . I hv given her achi parwarish. For which ammaji gets angry and asks her that she threw d thali so she will bring thali to take arti. And tells her that chori ko lane na lane ka faisla mera hai. Chanda looks at all ppls faces. Ragini tells aditya mein toh jindagi bhar bor nahi hongi. Santosh brings thali and gives to chanda. Chanda presses tilak on janvis head for which ammji shouts. Jogendar tells janvi to take dia and her bag and go away. Ammaji tells jogendar ye chori ghar ki beti hain and that mein abhi jinda hun. N asks santosh to take them in .gajendar tells jogendar kutch thik na ho raha hai sambalna padega. Ammaji hears all this.
Precap-chanda tells avtar dat ek maa aur bahu wahi karegi jo wah chahti hai. And tells him mein aj kasam leti hun ki mein in dono ka jeevan narak bana dungi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

Going by the precap, Chanda is getting worse and worse. Now she's taking a KASAM to ruin ViDia's lives?! I'm losing all hope for this woman...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
Hating Chanda very much...she did not give a good sanskar to her boy and now blaming the twins, I hope Avtar will slap hard and make sure her Bheja is in place instead of flying high
aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thankxx for update
hate chanda grrrrr

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
But I wonder about the sudden change of Ammaji. She would be planning something.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
paagal chanda ,she forgot wat all sia did fr her .and wat keemat did she pay ???agar sia nahi hothi tho vo abb bhi choti bachii ki taraha roti jathi ti 🀣

i thot she is a joker there but now i want janvi to teach her a good lesson .and also pay back all the hatered with intrest .hating her fr insulting sia's humor .
she cant do anything fr herself and nw she wants to trouble dia and janu .3 idiots se ab 4 πŸ˜†

thanx fr updating me πŸ‘ thanx priyaπŸ€—
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

Thanks for the update.
But I wonder about the sudden change of Ammaji. She would be planning something.

ya ammaji is doing all this only to get entry into rajneeti
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx for the WU............. its nice!
anonymous7 thumbnail
chanda is getting worse........... she might try to separate the twins........ 😑😑😑😑
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

ya ammaji is doing all this only to get entry into rajneeti

I agree...............but why is Avtar not taking any severe action against Chanda.........it is most unlike him.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•