NAIDL rocks....!!!Amazing Episode..

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow wat an episode it was...loving this show more and more.....best show on 10:30pm slot(yeah)....loved the way Dia confronted Ammaji.......the way shw walked was awesome wid so much atitude...and the scne wr she takes out sword.......was best........i wish once jhanvi enter(in tonights epi)...i want her to kick Chanda.......ghosh she is pathetic...i hope her child was never born........anyways.............NAIDL ........is the best........rivals you better watch it.......especially SP show....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
pls reply guys.......so many views and no reply

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree! The episode was amazing!
The Dia-Ammaji confrontation was great.๐Ÿ‘

Ammaji always repeated the same thing, that she was tolerating Dia only for the promise she gave to her son. And whenever she got mad at Dia she would threaten Dia by saying 'I will forget the promise I gave my son." Dia gave Ammaji the best answer ever by saying that she frees Ammaji from the promise! I loved that part.

Now I hope to see Dia and Jhanvi take a stand against Chanda!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
True, Tamanna ๐Ÿ˜†
Dia response to Ammaji's nonsence was just great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I really like this bolder and stronger Dia, she seems so much more like Sia this way ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And yeah, hope ViDia take a stand against Chanda! Some day it's just enough and her crap (sorry) is so going on my nerves ๐Ÿคข
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree!!! yesterday's was one of the amazing episodes post-leap !! loved Dia in it !!! the attitude with which she was walking was gr8...also the way she stood her ground while handing over the sword to ammaji was simply amazing!!! marvelous act by her ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ all of a sudden the timid Dia transformed into a lioness...nice to watch her in this avtar...

now now now, my only wish for the near future is Jahnvi and Dia together giving that Chanda a earful!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก just cant stand that lady's "mera beta...." and "maa ki mamta..." talks and her shrewd expressions anymore...and the precap shows that she has definitely crossed her limits...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya dia absolutely rocked d show yesterday๐Ÿ‘, she was d show stealer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, bold & confident โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ& those "aansu" s of a victimized & mentally abused child gone...although d credit 4 dis much needed transformation goes to janvi๐Ÿค—, now lets c how dey handle d 2 witches๐Ÿ˜ก (ammaji & chanda ) & put sum commom sense in der heads ..way 2 go gals !!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonu.703

eeks SP serials are horrible, esp some, NADL is the best
it as love, drama, suspense, family, infact large family, one to one, deep emotions, functions, fictio, murder,goodness at heart an dgenerations, politics, diplomacy, shyness, courgae and most of all superb acting b eacha nd evry cast... evryone all are superb, everyones dialogue delivery is fantastic. i love NADL. i have never missed any serila , if i miss 10.30, i make sure to see repeat. actually people talk so much of others uttran fattaran ( i watc that is also my fav)
but NADL must abg awards. why is not happening
all of that happens in uttran is one tiny part of NADL . NADL is the best.
i ahve said that several times earlier also and in other forums also

ya i hv seen u many times in other forums......but mazza toh Pratigya forum me aaya........that cheap bakwaas show.......YRKKH bhi Cgradse hai..........hv u seen Mukti Bandhan???on Colors.......i must say its the ultimate high class intelligent show........