Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Jogendar and gajendar are siting and drinking tea and talking that is chori ne jeena haram kar rakha hai, ammaji pareshan hai . Ammaji is shown walking from one end to other and thinking about how dia told her dat janvi jo kar rahi hai sahi kar rahi hai mein uske sath hun. Doctor is checking janvi when shaurya is there. Ammaji comes out in hall and sits herself. Dia is shown coming downstairs wen she comes down ammaji asks her kidh ja rahi hai , to which dia dont reply and making ammaji to repeat the question. Dia walks again amaji drags her and shouts at her. Santosh and chanda come out. Dia starts walking towards door with her bag and ammaji says to her that she will forget her promise made to raghav n for which dia throws bag and turns to ammaji and walks to her wid background music n all and tells her she can do anything to her and walks upto talwar hanged on wall and hands it to ammaji and tells her there is now no need for her to keep raghavs promise n to kill her for which santosh is scared and screams and ammaji takes dias hand and starts draging her out and even aditya screams. Amaji brings dia out with all are screaming while ragini watchng frm balcony. When amaji comes out she throws dia down and all look with stunned eyes janvi is shocked. Ammaji moves upto janvi n takes talwar up and janvi is scared and puts it straight in soil or carpet. And aftr some time janvi takes her head up and ammaji seats besides her and gives juice to drink and asks her chal ghar!!! All are happy n claps for reunion.
Precap- santosh brings arti thali to welcome dia janvi and both and santosh too is happy even amma is giving fake smile and when chanda comes and throws away thali and janvi is upset or little scared.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick and great update..πŸ‘ Seems like it was a high voltage episode... Chanda is losing her mind in love of her useless son.. Now twins in the house together.. lets see how life unfolds for them.. 😊
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
So Ammaji has laid down the next trapπŸ˜•
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx dear πŸ‘πŸ€—

im happy fr dia and janvi atleast now there r together but i am shocked dia can go to that extant fr her sis really good .cont... so dia .

atlast ammaji had to get down her word .i dnt think she will keep quite and now she will create mre probs fr them as usuall😑 .
wat hell is this chanda doing .i thot she was a joker she is evil ammaji's left hand 😑.
cutesmits thumbnail
Yes, sudden change in Chanda's character, she used to be so different before the leap.
Also where is Sheela Chachi suddenly vanished?She is not in the show since last one month or so.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi frndz i thought wen chanda also came runing like santosh when ammaji was takng dia she is reminded of her past how amma killd her new born daughtrs but no !! I was realy surprised to c adityas reaction, watever he may b but he cares for his sisters , karan is always gud. I realy appreciate dias courage. I felt shes realy our sias daughter.
pramodhagh thumbnail
thanks for the update dear :)

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi frndz i thought wen chanda also came runing like santosh when ammaji was takng dia she is reminded of her past how amma killd her new born daughtrs but no !! I was realy surprised to c adityas reaction, watever he may b but he cares for his sisters , karan is always gud. I realy appreciate dias courage. I felt shes realy our sias daughter.

Oh those sort of scenes are always very dramatic and that is a way of wasting time............Chanda has indeed gone a bit loony..............I think Avtar needs to straighten her out..........thank God the fasting episodes have ended .................it was beginning to become very boring to read them every day.😊
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!

so ammaji is letting jhanvi in with a motive!!! she can never change!
one long time doubt-does gajji have any other work other than drinking tea or sitting on the couch?

Dia-Ammaji confrontation: i'm simply in love with the bolder Dia............. i loved to see the new Sia in Dia........... wish RaSia were here!!! her acting, her words everything made me go 😍 πŸ˜ƒ over her πŸ˜ƒ i hated Chanda as always but there will be two sias now!!!

one more doubt- what exactly happened to Sia's father and sis? are they dead?

wish they would show more of Shaurya's family!

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sheela chachi has been absent 4 more dan a month nowπŸ€” , i wonder whether she left d show😲😲..but as 4 ammaji & chanda, d 2 witches😑😑 will make lyk hell 4 d 2 sisters, she has taken janvi in only to safeguard her budding political career 😑& now 1ce janvi 's in d house she will definitely avenge her "khaandan ka izzat uchalna " crap.🀒🀒