Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
🤗 hi frndz! Hv u seen yestdays epi. Ammaji takes janvi n gves her juice to drink! N precap is santosh brings arti ki thali n dia janvi even amma but chanda throws it! Dont u think same story is repeatng as of sia wen she came first! N wat is der behind ammajis fake smile???? I said it first only dat she wil take janvi only for want of power!! But dias courage was great !!! Heads off to her!! I felt as if sia came back! Superb!! But janvi got little scard on seeing amma coming wid talwar?? Wat u ppl feel??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww, I simply loved today's episode! 😍 Best part was Dia showing so much courage and saying right away, what she wants! Ammaji's expression was so worth watching, yaar 🤣 Yeah, today one could tell, that Dia is Sia's daughter... it was just great, how she talked to Ammaji and said, she wants to leave the house, where her sister can't get any place and then giving Ammaji the talwar and saying, either Ammaji kills her now, or she won't let go of her will 👍🏼 Bold Dia is really superb 👏
Although I know, that Ammaji's faking all this, I liked the scene, when she gave Jhanvi the juice to drink. But best part of all this was ViDia huge 😍 Aj dil khush hogaya hai 😳
Chanda can't stop being crappy 🤢 I think, she needs one more slap from Avtar. and by the way, Chanda-Taiji yeh Jhanvi hai, Dia nehin. Hopefully she'll teach you some manners in fron of your nieces 😉
And yes, of course Ammaji's faking all this and I'm pretty sure it's to get more power, as you wrote. But let's watch, what's up for our girls next 😆