Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to this week's DOTW called: ViDia's future figths

So, let's start right away with the discussion ๐Ÿ˜†
1. As I'm pretty sure, Ammaji will let Jhanvi live in KN this week, what do you think? Will she let ViDia reunit?
2. Dia opened once her mouth in front of Ammaji, now it's time to do so in front of Chanda, isn't it? What do you think, she should say to her Chanda-Taiji? (Like, something referring to her "Maa ki mamta blabla"-crap
3. Do you think, that Jhanvi thinks of Ammaji being responsible for Amba's death? And if so, what would be the best punishment she could give Ammaji?
4. Should Jhanvi pay back to Chanda what she did to Dia and open her eyes about her "laadla" the hard way?
5. Ammaji will let Jahnvi live in KN, but will she ever be accepted as the daughter of the house?
6. Should ViDia get and read Sia's diary?
7. Which track do you want to see next?
That's it for now ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope, some of you participate in this ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nori! Great questions for discussion๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

1. As I'm pretty sure, Ammaji will let Jhanvi live in KN this week, what do you think? Will she let ViDia reunit?

I don't think Ammaji will let ViDia reunite that easily. She knows they'll be stronger and are more likely to stand up to her if they are together. However, it's going to be tough to keep the sisters apart once they are in the same house. But I think Ammaji will try her best to keep them as far apart as possible.

2. Dia opened once her mouth in front of Ammaji, now it's time to do so in front of Chanda, isn't it? What do you think, she should say to her Chanda-Taiji? (Like, something referring to her "Maa ki mamta blabla"-crap

Yes it's definitely time to speak up to Chanda now. I'm not sure exactly what she should say...Maybe Dia should question Chanda about Kajal's mother's mamta. Chanda is always saying that Dia separated a mother from a son, but Rajveer also separated a mother from a daughter. Dia should mention something like that.

3. Do you think, that Jhanvi thinks of Ammaji being responsible for Amba's death? And if so, what would be the best punishment she could give Ammaji?

I'm not sure if Jhanvi thinks that or not. I hope she does and I hope she somehow does punish Ammaji for this. I don't know what would be the best punishment though..๐Ÿ˜•

4. Should Jhanvi pay back to Chanda what she did to Dia and open her eyes about her "laadla" the hard way?

Yes Jhanvi should pay back to Chanda for what she did to Dia. I want to see Chanda washing dirty dishes and cleaning the floors like Dia was forced to do๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Though, I don't see anything or anyone being able to open her eyes about her laadla. She seems to have her eyes shut too tightly.

5. Ammaji will let Jahnvi live in KN, but will she ever be accepted as the daughter of the house?

She will be accepted as the daughter of the house by Santosh, Avtar, Karan and all them (well I think she already has been accepted by all these people). But by Ammaji I don't think so. Dia has been living in the house for 18 years but Ammaji still hasn't really accepted her as a daughter of the house in the true sense. She still sees Dia as a burden instead of a daughter, and I think she will see Jhanvi the same way. Now her and her 2 sons will have 2 burdens to worry about.

(I only started watching recently and I tried to catch up with the story before the leap as much as possible but I missed the diary part.) So I'm assuming Sia wrote a diary for her daughters. In that case, ViDia they should get it and read it since it's like a last thing their mother left for them.

I would like to see ViDia completing their eduction. I don't want to see college scenes and stuff, but I really want to see them completing their education. Obviously Ammaji won't allow this, so the track would be ViDia fighting for their right to attend college. I want them to get careers of their own. I don't want to see them be set up to become mere housewives in the future. Most Indian shows downplay the importance of education and career in a girl's life and I really really hope this show doesn't do the same.

I would also want to see a Karan focused track next. I would like to see Karan more strongly questioning why he is treated so differently than the other boys in the house. And eventually the truth about his birth coming out somehow. Like Karan has supported his sisters now, I'd like to see ViDia supporting him during this track of his.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi frndz ! Was little busy!
I think ammaji will keep some condition for taking her in! May b dat she wil not stay wid dia or not go in college?? Who knows what is in store for our luvly shovelys?? Only ammaji n cvs knw!ya 2day infront of al she wil make drama n take her in!!
Edited by Padmpriya - 13 years ago
441597 thumbnail
Ammaji will probably churn out a series of crafty plans to create rift between the two sisters...knowing that their unity holds the key to her fall. She'll probably shower fake favours on one sister and ignore the other one......in a bid to set them against each other. Lets see what happens.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dnt knw abt dia but janu will surely give one JHOOR KA JHATKA to her lovely showly dadi ๐Ÿ˜†.i am eagerly waiting fr that scene .๐Ÿ˜ณ

by the way ammaji is nt gonna keep quite she is goona do smething but the best part will b jogender lampat chand 's faces ๐Ÿคชto c ๐Ÿ˜ˆi will literally b happy to c them like that
once the diary is out then khafi kutch ho saktha hai๐Ÿ˜‰
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna_20

Hey Nori! Great questions for discussion๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I don't think Ammaji will let ViDia reunite that easily. She knows they'll be stronger and are more likely to stand up to her if they are together. However, it's going to be tough to keep the sisters apart once they are in the same house. But I think Ammaji will try her best to keep them as far apart as possible.

Yes it's definitely time to speak up to Chanda now. I'm not sure exactly what she should say...Maybe Dia should question Chanda about Kajal's mother's mamta. Chanda is always saying that Dia separated a mother from a son, but Rajveer also separated a mother from a daughter. Dia should mention something like that.

I'm not sure if Jhanvi thinks that or not. I hope she does and I hope she somehow does punish Ammaji for this. I don't know what would be the best punishment though..๐Ÿ˜•

Yes Jhanvi should pay back to Chanda for what she did to Dia. I want to see Chanda washing dirty dishes and cleaning the floors like Dia was forced to do๐Ÿ˜ˆ. Though, I don't see anything or anyone being able to open her eyes about her laadla. She seems to have her eyes shut too tightly.

She will be accepted as the daughter of the house by Santosh, Avtar, Karan and all them (well I think she already has been accepted by all these people). But by Ammaji I don't think so. Dia has been living in the house for 18 years but Ammaji still hasn't really accepted her as a daughter of the house in the true sense. She still sees Dia as a burden instead of a daughter, and I think she will see Jhanvi the same way. Now her and her 2 sons will have 2 burdens to worry about.

(I only started watching recently and I tried to catch up with the story before the leap as much as possible but I missed the diary part.) So I'm assuming Sia wrote a diary for her daughters. In that case, ViDia they should get it and read it since it's like a last thing their mother left for them.

I would like to see ViDia completing their eduction. I don't want to see college scenes and stuff, but I really want to see them completing their education. Obviously Ammaji won't allow this, so the track would be ViDia fighting for their right to attend college. I want them to get careers of their own. I don't want to see them be set up to become mere housewives in the future. Most Indian shows downplay the importance of education and career in a girl's life and I really really hope this show doesn't do the same.

I would also want to see a Karan focused track next. I would like to see Karan more strongly questioning why he is treated so differently than the other boys in the house. And eventually the truth about his birth coming out somehow. Like Karan has supported his sisters now, I'd like to see ViDia supporting him during this track of his.

tamanna, u jst spoke wat i had in my mind..& i specially agree to d 7th point , its a bitter truth dat female characters in every serial on Tv treats women wid less dignity, dey r either shown as housewives who either sacrifice their promising career for d sake of pleasing their in-laws 4m d beginning or dey r forced to do it after dey enter their "sasurals " in fact d only serial dat treats women at par wid men is CID ( i suppose dats 1 reason y its d longest running show in Indian Tv's history ) & i really want ViDia to be treated wid dignity & respect here also .
Moner_Radio thumbnail
& regarding karan, i wish d same 4 him also๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š..& if he cums to knw d truth abt his birth den i want him to know d entire truth..dat yogi was @@@@@@ (sorry i dont want to mention it, donno whethr it wud b proper or not in a forum ) & how ammaji wanted santosh to make relation wid outsiders to get a child so dat it wud cover up yogi's deficiency.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ polly_03:

That is so true. Hopefully NAIDL won't take the same way as most Indian shows and we will get to see ViDia having actual careers.๐Ÿ˜Š

Completely agree with you about Karan. Finding out that he's not Jogi's real son is not enough. He also has to know how Santosh was treated by Jogi and Ammaji. Me too I'd like Karan to know the ENTIRE truth.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ tamanna_20:

at d same tym, i wud also lyk to c ragini having a career of her own๐Ÿ˜› instead of sitting idle in d house doing nothing & njoying d "dramas"..๐Ÿ˜•aftr all she's d only child of an industrialist ๐Ÿ˜ƒ& it wud b gr8 if she cums up as her father's heir in business๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..plainly speaking i dont want to c adi being handed over d business jst bcoz he's d man๐Ÿ˜ก..we r sick of it. d reaction of dis rotten family wud b worth watching den๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.